OCBC Titanium Mastercard

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

If I buy an iphone X via the Apple store app and make payment via Apple pay- this will still qualify for 10X points given that Apple store is an approved merchant right? This is not withstanding that I am using Apple pay (in app) which does not qualify for 10X.

Hi benlau1,

We are able to confirm that purchases made in the physical Apple store and Apple Online (www.apple.com.sg) will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

Do give us some time to check on the Apple Store App with the relevant department. May we also check if you had made the transaction?

^DG

benlau1

Reaction score
Hi benlau1,

We are able to confirm that purchases made in the physical Apple store and Apple Online (www.apple.com.sg) will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

Do give us some time to check on the Apple Store App with the relevant department. May we also check if you had made the transaction?

^DG

Hi DG

Appreciate your help in confirming. I will be very disappointed if buying via the Apple store app does not award 10X points given that it should be the same as buying via Apple.com.sg

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, any idea if Jetquay service will be extended after today?

Hi AMD_FREAK (and all other Titanium Rewards card holders),

We would like to share that the complimentary use of JetQuay Quayside service will be extended to 31st October 2018.

^DG

benlau1

Reaction score
Hi benlau1,

^DG

Hi OCBC

Any feedback?

veronica84

Reaction score
Hi ocbc

Use titanium card to buy jay chou ticket from sports hub online can get 10x?

Thanks

unityunity

Reaction score
Hi Ocbc im intersted in the ocbc titanium rewards card. If i buy trading cards from Amazon us website am i eligible for the 10x reward points? Does this mean that spending 1800 (18000 rewards points) gets $50 in cash credited to my bank account?or $50 credited to my credit card?

What is titanium cash?

Sent from Asus ASUS_Z00UD using GAGT

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Ocbc im intersted in the ocbc titanium rewards card. If i buy trading cards from Amazon us website am i eligible for the 10x reward points? Does this mean that spending 1800 (18000 rewards points) gets $50 in cash credited to my bank account?or $50 credited to my credit card?

What is titanium cash?

Sent from Asus ASUS_Z00UD using GAGT

Hi unityunity,

Trading cards do not fall the categories that award 10X OCBC and hence such a transaction would not award 10 X OCBC$.

^WX

Suleyman

Reaction score
Anyone knows how the resetting of earning limit works? Say I hit the limit of 120,000 OCBC$ earned last year. According to the T&Cs, this limit is per anniversary year. So does this mean the limit gets reset on the anniversary day (ie if card was approved on 10/11/16, the limit is reset every year on the 10/11, or the month itself (ie every 1/11).

If it is the former, any idea how we can find out the anniversary date of the card.

TIA

swordspirit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway to check the amount of points for the pink and blue card separately? The points are now combined in the i- banking

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Was informed over the phone when I enquired. Ocbc said courts was under furniture and hence not valid

Who told you not valid? When?

Hi OCBC,

Thanks for reverting, am not sure if there is a confusion but I was told courts is not valid for 10x points but the website says it is?

What’s happening?

https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banki...ampaign=Always-On-GLF-Titanium-sem-March-2017

Hi iamalwaysin,

We are sorry if there were any miscommunication.

Transactions made under the eligible categories at Courts, say a purchase of a handphone at Courts, should be awarded with 10X OCBC$.

We will get in touch with you again on this matter.

^WX

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Anyone knows how the resetting of earning limit works? Say I hit the limit of 120,000 OCBC$ earned last year. According to the T&Cs, this limit is per anniversary year. So does this mean the limit gets reset on the anniversary day (ie if card was approved on 10/11/16, the limit is reset every year on the 10/11, or the month itself (ie every 1/11).

If it is the former, any idea how we can find out the anniversary date of the card.

TIA

Hi Suleyman,

The reset is done on the month itself.

^WX

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Anyway to check the amount of points for the pink and blue card separately? The points are now combined in the i- banking

Hi swordspirit,

You are right to say that Internet banking shows the combined amount.

Do PM us should you have further queries on this.

^WX

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.