OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Reaction score
Has anyone been credited the balance 9x points for contactless payments done on the first 4 days of August? Should have been credited end September but mine hasn't yet. Just short of a few hundred points to redeem a block of 10k miles.

fuschia

Reaction score
Hi wilflare,

Mobile payment transactions made on 4th August will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG
Hi

I was told via OCBC secured message that transactions posted on 5 Aug or later are not eligible for 10x points even if these transactions were made on 4 Aug or before via mobile payment. This differs from what you had earlier advised?

wwee01

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,
If I was to buy a Omron blood pressure monitor from their official store on shopee, is that considered a electronic or health product?

SBS2716G

Master Member
Reaction score
Try to apply via the recent Starhub promotion. Send in application online n told to wait for few days. Then gotten sms asking me to upload documents. One of the document needed is signed application form. Can’t find anywhere to look for this signed application form. They also never send anything via email to me. Lazy to call their number cos difficult to find someone to speak to.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Try to apply via the recent Starhub promotion. Send in application online n told to wait for few days. Then gotten sms asking me to upload documents. One of the document needed is signed application form. Can’t find anywhere to look for this signed application form. They also never send anything via email to me. Lazy to call their number cos difficult to find someone to speak to.

Hi there,

We will like to look into this matter for you.
Can you share your contact details with us via DM?

Please also give us more details on the StarHub Promotion that you are referring to.

Thank you.

^CC

Last edited:

SBS2716G

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

We will like to look into this matter for you.
Can you share your contact details with us via DM?

Please also give us more details on the StarHub Promotion that you are referring to.

Thank you.

^CC

Pm already.

sandyph

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

The blue and pink points are pooled right?

So I can close one and the points from both will still be intact?

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

The blue and pink points are pooled right?

So I can close one and the points from both will still be intact?

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

Hi sandyph

Can you clarify the blue / pink points ?

^Sh

RocketAbyss

Reaction score
Hi OCBC, do earphones purchase on Indiegogo(crowdfund) website count for 10x OCBC$? Does this also work for Massdrop and/or Kickstarter for electronics and gadgets?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, do earphones purchase on Indiegogo(crowdfund) website count for 10x OCBC$? Does this also work for Massdrop and/or Kickstarter for electronics and gadgets?

Hi RocketAbyss

It depends on the MCC coming through.
However, if you made a purchase on electronics and was not given the 10x, feel free to PM us for us to take a look into your accounts

^Sh

RocketAbyss

Reaction score
Hi RocketAbyss

It depends on the MCC coming through.
However, if you made a purchase on electronics and was not given the 10x, feel free to PM us for us to take a look into your accounts

^Sh

Hi OCBC,

Thanks for the reply. Is there anyway on your end to confirm if earphones purchased on Indiegogo will be eligible for 10x OCBC$ before I confirm the purchase?

Thanks!

helloworld321

Reaction score
Hi ocbc, how do i check when will i receive the 10x points? i just spend 1k+ @ CYC tailor but how do i tell when will the bonus be credited?

aLpHa-Ev7

Reaction score
Yup. i bought some iPhones on Apple Store - so far have not seen the bonus points credited.

Transaction was on 24th September.

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup. i bought some iPhones on Apple Store - so far have not seen the bonus points credited.

Transaction was on 24th September.

Bonus credited near the end of next month.

You should get your bonus near end of October.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.