OCBC Titanium Mastercard

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Does apple online store sg earn 10x reward?

Tks

Hi djr81,

This will be dependent on Apple's MCC, which we are not able to advise on.
The MCC is determined by the merchant and the card associations, and is not within the bank's control.

^DG

drawar

Reaction score
Got a reply via secured messaging that my transaction's MCC is 5311. Does that mean I would get 10x OCBC$?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Got a reply via secured messaging that my transaction's MCC is 5311. Does that mean I would get 10x OCBC$?
Hi there,

Yes, you will be eligible for the bonus OCBC$ if the transaction falls under MCC 5311.

Bonus OCBC$ will be granted for retail transactions made locally or overseas within any of the following MCCs:

MCC 5311 Departmental Stores
MCC 5611 Men's and Boys' Clothing and Accessories Stores
MCC 5621 Women's Ready to Wear Stores
MCC 5631 Women's Accessory and Speciality Stores
MCC 5641 Children's and Infants' Wear Stores
MCC 5651 Family Clothing Stores
MCC 5661 Shoe Stores
MCC 5691 Men's and Women's Clothing Stores
MCC 5045 Computers, Peripherals, and Software
MCC 5732 Electronics Stores
MCC 5699 Miscellaneous Apparel and Accessory Shops

And these merchants:

Alibaba
Daigou
Mustafa Centre
AliExpress
Ezbuy
Qoo10
Amazon
IKEA
Shopee
Courts
Lazada
Taobao

^DG

D-aN_09

Reaction score
Hi, can I check for the OCBC Frank credit card, the transactions that are counted towards the the rebate and minimum spending is based on calendar month? Not statement month?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, can I check for the OCBC Frank credit card, the transactions that are counted towards the the rebate and minimum spending is based on calendar month? Not statement month?

That's right, calender month. And the transactions have to be posted within the month, for it to count towards that's month's spending

^Sh

Timphil

Reaction score
Hi,

The MCC for transactions do not show up in the monthly statement. How do we find out the MCC for the purchases we have already made?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

The MCC for transactions do not show up in the monthly statement. How do we find out the MCC for the purchases we have already made?
Hi Timphil,

To check on the MCC for your transaction, please give us a call at 1800 363 3333, or log in to Internet / Mobile Banking and drop us a secured mail.

If you require further assistance on this, do drop us a PM.

Thank you.

^DG

plustwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maxed the full year spend on both pink and blue since feb. holding since then hoping there's another kf transfer bonus.. should i just transfer and cancel to reset the 12 month window?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

Can I check if all purchases made on Qoo10 and Lazada online platform will earn 10X OCBC$? That is, assuming if I buy food, supplements from these 2 platforms, I will be able to earn 10X OCBC$. It doesn't have to be strictly clothing, electronics items, etc only. Is my understanding correct? Thanks!

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

Can I check if all purchases made on Qoo10 and Lazada online platform will earn 10X OCBC$? That is, assuming if I buy food, supplements from these 2 platforms, I will be able to earn 10X OCBC$. It doesn't have to be strictly clothing, electronics items, etc only. Is my understanding correct? Thanks!
yes, buy anything from Qoo10 and Lazada gets 10x OCBC$

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

yes, buy anything from Qoo10 and Lazada gets 10x OCBC$

Hi there,

Yes, purchases from Qoo10 and Lazada will be eligible for bonus OCBC$.
https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titanium-rewards-credit-card#benefits-merchant
^DG

jasonleezzzzz

Reaction score
Is buying advertisement slots on facebook and instagram counted as 'online transactions' to earn 4 miles per dollar? This is from a point of view of a small B2C business so its charged to a personal credit card. Would this be counted as 'online transactions' and will there be OCBC$? Thanks!

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is buying advertisement slots on facebook and instagram counted as 'online transactions' to earn 4 miles per dollar? This is from a point of view of a small B2C business so its charged to a personal credit card. Would this be counted as 'online transactions' and will there be OCBC$? Thanks!
nope, go read the TnC for this card

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
Whatever makes you think online transaction gives 4mpd on this card. You're using the card for the wrong purpose

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi there,

Are you checking on any promotion in particular?
Do drop us a PM with a screenshot of any email or SMS received, so that we are able to check and further advise.

^DG

Desires

Reaction score
I bought a LV bag at Takashimaya. Many times I confirmed with them their mcc 5699, after it’s charged I called up and ur staff told me it was 5948, luggage and leather goods. How would it be fair I spent few thousands dollars on a bag and u giving me 0.4 miles? In that case I would rather use uob preferred platinum card + Hsbc revolution card + Citibank rewards card, or better still to use any general spending card! Come on la Ocbc, every time make transaction need to guess need to check mcc then confirm with cashier is already enough homework already now I still have to go through this nonsense? Do u mean I have to go back to LV to tell them to reverse the transaction and recharge using the terminal that coded 5699?!!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
I bought a LV bag at Takashimaya. Many times I confirmed with them their mcc 5699, after it’s charged I called up and ur staff told me it was 5948, luggage and leather goods. How would it be fair I spent few thousands dollars on a bag and u giving me 0.4 miles? In that case I would rather use uob preferred platinum card + Hsbc revolution card + Citibank rewards card, or better still to use any general spending card! Come on la Ocbc, every time make transaction need to guess need to check mcc then confirm with cashier is already enough homework already now I still have to go through this nonsense? Do u mean I have to go back to LV to tell them to reverse the transaction and recharge using the terminal that coded 5699?!!
Hi Desires,

We are sorry to learn that your transaction was not eligible for the bonus OCBC$.

MCCs are assigned by payment card organisations (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express), which OCBC Bank has no discretion over. A merchant’s registered MCC may not always correspond with its nature of business.

Bonus OCBC$ will only be given for transactions that falls under the eligible MCC or merchant listing as shown on our website: https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titanium-rewards-credit-card#benefits-merchant

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.