OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Desires

Reaction score
Hi Desires,

We are sorry to learn that your transaction was not eligible for the bonus OCBC$.

MCCs are assigned by payment card organisations (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express), which OCBC Bank has no discretion over. A merchant’s registered MCC may not always correspond with its nature of business.

Bonus OCBC$ will only be given for transactions that falls under the eligible MCC or merchant listing as shown on our website: https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titanium-rewards-credit-card#benefits-merchant

^DG
So r u saying in this case I should ask the merchant to reverse the transaction and recharge it to other card or use other terminal if I were to pursue this?

drawar

Reaction score
So r u saying in this case I should ask the merchant to reverse the transaction and recharge it to other card or use other terminal if I were to pursue this?
Hello, I feel your pain but there's no point in arguing further with OCBC since they're not going to give you bonus points on an exceptional basis.

Now that you've known the MCC, please ask the merchant to reverse the transaction and charge it to another card. Just so you know, UOB PRVI Visa is having a limited 4.4mpd promo up to $3000 spend on certain categories, and MCC 5948 is included (https://www.uob.com.sg/assets/pdfs/uob-prvi-miles-visa-promo-tncs.pdf), so you don't have to split the purchase over so many cards.

scrumple

Reaction score
Hi! Are Club 21 online purchases eligible for 10x?

(I saw someone ask it much earlier in 2019 about spending at the physical store, but didn't see a confirmation on whether it qualified or not.)

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi! Are Club 21 online purchases eligible for 10x?

(I saw someone ask it much earlier in 2019 about spending at the physical store, but didn't see a confirmation on whether it qualified or not.)
Hi scrumple,

We apologise, but we will not be able to advise on this.

Bonus OCBC$ will be granted for transactions that comes in under the eligible MCC or merchant listing as shown in the T&Cs.

MCC is determined by the merchant and the card associations, and is not within the bank's control.

^DG

scrumple

Reaction score
Hi scrumple,

We apologise, but we will not be able to advise on this.

Bonus OCBC$ will be granted for transactions that comes in under the eligible MCC or merchant listing as shown in the T&Cs.

MCC is determined by the merchant and the card associations, and is not within the bank's control.

^DG
Thanks for the reply! Is there a more direct number I could call to check on the MCC of a previous transaction in that case? I recall calling in the past to check MCC which was quite some time on hold and being redirected around.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi scrumple,

Yes, if you have made a transaction, and would like to check on the MCC, we will be able to assist with that.
Do drop us a PM with your mobile number.

^DG

scrumple

Reaction score
Thank you, that's very helpful! Unfortunately I do not currently have access to the PM function as I think I need a minimum number of posts (10, maybe?) - not sure if you'd be able to PM me instead? So sorry for the trouble.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Thank you, that's very helpful! Unfortunately I do not currently have access to the PM function as I think I need a minimum number of posts (10, maybe?) - not sure if you'd be able to PM me instead? So sorry for the trouble.
Hi scrumple,

We have sent you a PM.
Do check your inbox, and let us know here if you are not able to reply to it.

^DG

chickydevil

Reaction score
hello, anyone have MCC data points / experience from buying from Prada , LV, Chanel ?

Understand LV is coded as luggage MCC

@OCBC Bank any pointers on Prada, Chanel ? i dont need to see the T&Cs, just wish to know if there were any past experiences on such transactions

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
hello, anyone have MCC data points / experience from buying from Prada , LV, Chanel ?

Understand LV is coded as luggage MCC

@OCBC Bank any pointers on Prada, Chanel ? i dont need to see the T&Cs, just wish to know if there were any past experiences on such transactions

Hi chickydevil,

We apologise, but we won't be able to advise on the MCC before a transaction is charged.

If you have made a transaction, and would like to check if it's eligible for bonus OCBC$, please drop us a PM.

^DG

chickydevil

Reaction score
Hi teyyuanhong,

We are not able to ascertain at the moment if transactions made at Burberry will be eligible for 10X OCBC$, but we will be granting you the 10X OCBC$ if it's not given automatically.

Please keep a copy of the invoice. If it so happens that you were not granted the additional OCBC$, just drop us a private message, and we will help you sort it out.

^CC
Hi @OCBC Bank , does this still works if we use ocbc titanium rewards at burberry overseas ? Do we keep a receipt as proof of purchase ?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi @OCBC Bank , does this still works if we use ocbc titanium rewards at burberry overseas ? Do we keep a receipt as proof of purchase ?

Hi @OCBC Bank does this still works if we use ocbc titanium rewards card for purchases at gucci and coach overseas ? Do we keep a receipt as proof of purchase ?
Hi chickydevil,

Please note that bonus OCBC$ will only be granted for transactions that falls under the eligible MCC listing, and list of merchants as shown in the T&Cs.

MCCs are not under the control of OCBC, and we won't be able to advise beforehand if a transaction is eligible for bonus OCBC$.

^DG

djr81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

just got my renew cc..

so it write valid thru 12/26

meaning the reward point had been reset and i can start to spend on this month right?

Tks

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

just got my renew cc..

so it write valid thru 12/26

meaning the reward point had been reset and i can start to spend on this month right?

Tks
Hi djr81,

Do note that the OCBC$ reset is based on the opening date of when your card was first issued. In order for us to accurately advise you on this, can we arrange for a call to you?

Please do let us have your mobile number via PM.

Alternatively, if you would prefer communicating via secured mail, you can log in to Online Banking, and drop us your query there. Once done, let us have the 16 digit reference number of the secured mail via PM as well.

^DG

aphel14

Reaction score
Hi OCBC

Can this Titanium Rewards card be used to purchase from Courts online and use the interest-free instalments plan?

Tried to order aircon system from Courts online and choose the 36mth interest-free instalment plan by OCBC but payment unable to go through. Pls advise, thanks

Anyone here who knows can kindly advise too? Appreciate it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.