OCBC Titanium Mastercard

AshleyRiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if are there any roadshows or whatever to sign up for OCBC credit cards?

Or any current promo for sign ups?

I looked around their official site and Singsaver dont seem to find any

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Anyone knows if are there any roadshows or whatever to sign up for OCBC credit cards?

Or any current promo for sign ups?

I looked around their official site and Singsaver dont seem to find any

Hi there,

While there are no present roadshows, should you be keen to find out more, share your contact number with us via PM, so we may get the relevant party in touch to share more, thank you.

^XF

jggfttm

Reaction score
Got 10x for using this card with Alipay when I bind this card to Alipay and from Taobao app, I use Alipay as Taobao payment method but deduction is via Alipay?

Also, got 10x for topup Alipay with this card?

Thank you.

Shiro MS08th

Reaction score
Anyone knows the MCC for Grey & Sanders? Will be buying a big ticket items soon.

Was considering to use OCBC TR if the MCC is eligible, else have to use a combination of other 10x cc and gen spend cc.

Thanks in advance!

Muneyzmart

Reaction score
Hi OCBC, is there any of your platforms we can track if the spending qualifies for 10 OCBC$ once a spent had been made using one of OCBC cards?

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, is there any of your platforms we can track if the spending qualifies for 10 OCBC$ once a spent had been made using one of OCBC cards?
it's not immediate. they'll only tally the 10x bonus next calendar month after the statement your spent posted. the best you can do is to call hotline to check the MCC code right after making the payment to check if the MCC is one of the eligible MCC code

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

it's not immediate. they'll only tally the 10x bonus next calendar month after the statement your spent posted. the best you can do is to call hotline to check the MCC code right after making the payment to check if the MCC is one of the eligible MCC code

Hi Muneyzmart,

As silverbomb has shared, if you would like to check on the eligibility for bonus OCBC$ after the transaction is made, please do give us a call.

You can also drop us a secured mail.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Got 10x for using this card with Alipay when I bind this card to Alipay and from Taobao app, I use Alipay as Taobao payment method but deduction is via Alipay?

Also, got 10x for topup Alipay with this card?

Thank you.

Hi there,

Bonus OCBC$ will only be given for transactions that falls under the MCCs or with merchants as reflected in the T&Cs.

If you have made the transaction, and would like to check on it, please give us a call.

^DG

Last edited:

Muneyzmart

Reaction score
Hi Muneyzmart,

As silverbomb has shared, if you would like to check on the eligibility for bonus OCBC$ after the transaction is made, please do give us a call.

You can also drop us a secured mail.

^DG
Hi DG,

What is the TAT for response via a secured mail. I am travelling overseas and will be good to know if my purchase qualifies for 10x

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Muneyzmart,

Have you made the transaction yet?
If so, do send in a secured mail, and drop us a PM with the 16 digit reference number of the secured mail.
We will retrieve it, and inform our service executive to reply within the day.

We are here on HWZ - Mondays to Fridays (excluding PH), 9am to 6pm.
You can also provide us with the reference number via our Facebook page.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Vitacimin

Reaction score

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
It states that Shopee is included, does that mean any Shopee country sites are included?
i think you ask DG better, he addressed a similar question from me about Amazon previously understanding my concern.

hi DG, amazon is one of the merchants listed as eligible for additional 9x points.

so long as it is from Amazon, it is eligible? does not need to be restricted to amazon.sg right? as i'm gonna buy stuffs from amazon.com and amazon.de

Hi silverbomb,

Yes, so long as the transaction is reflected under Amazon, it will be eligible for the bonus OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
It states that Shopee is included, does that mean any Shopee country sites are included?

Hi there,

Regardless of country sites, as long as the transaction is reflected under Shopee, it is an eligible merchant for bonus OCBC$.

^XF

Kfc2019

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Just realized my spend at "Nike" didn't reward me any bonus points due merchant code is 5655.
when I call OCBC CS to double check in a very polite way, my call being cut off 2 times. No one call me back even they already have my phone nos. What happen to OCBC nowadays? is so hard to talk to a human being and phone just cut off after a long wait.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Just realized my spend at "Nike" didn't reward me any bonus points due merchant code is 5655.
when I call OCBC CS to double check in a very polite way, my call being cut off 2 times. No one call me back even they already have my phone nos. What happen to OCBC nowadays? is so hard to talk to a human being and phone just cut off after a long wait.

Sorry to hear this.

Please share your contact number with us via DM, so we may arrange for a callback to you on this, thank you.

^XF

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Call after midnight, my recent call to them after midnight no need to wait.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.