[Official] Dior Homme Thread

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
MIJ Raw indigo sz 28? If My nudie i wear sz 29 shld i size down to 28 for dior? and how much it is?

MIJ Raw no more size 28, I sold a few at $450.

MII Raw there is size 28, but at $370.

MIJ Silver Selvage also don't have 28, only 29.

:o
 

SpeedingBullet

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
38,828
Reaction score
1,648
Yeah, too bad the local Lanvin boutique collection so small. :(

Don't want to buy from C21.

When I went back Taiwan, it was so big and nice. :o

No demand mah. If got high demand they'd gladly bring in more runway stuff. But their womenswear collection is good though.
 

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
11,727
Reaction score
4
I am awaiting Dior homme store to arrive to our shore...
 

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
sian half... 450 only nia!? lol my budget is 550 sia. so will you bring in mij 28?

No more 28 le.

$550 you can try and ask TheGrapist from USA at Superfuture forums? Think should be around that price, he should have stocks as he gets from Dior boutique.
 

fuallupdown

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
No more 28 le.

$550 you can try and ask TheGrapist from USA at Superfuture forums? Think should be around that price, he should have stocks as he gets from Dior boutique.

but sibei ma fan sia... google checkout? paypal? wah lan i first time leh buying thing online. can teach me not how to buy anot? lol i super noob sia
 

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
but sibei ma fan sia... google checkout? paypal? wah lan i first time leh buying thing online. can teach me not how to buy anot? lol i super noob sia

I also never bought from him before, so I don't know how to use Google Checkout nor Paypal. =:p
 

fuallupdown

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Cant buy raw then buy wash liao lor. Dior at ion don know got bring umc 09 in not... if got sure hoot one. And i confirm f***ing ex.

So confirmed will be seeing charles at ion on 21july. hahah
 

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
Cant buy raw then buy wash liao lor. Dior at ion don know got bring umc 09 in not... if got sure hoot one. And i confirm f***ing ex.

So confirmed will be seeing charles at ion on 21july. hahah

Dior Homme opening on 21st?

Some shops opening earlier though, as early as first week of July.

UMC 09 is not bad but I prefer 07 and 08 though. I believe UMC 09 will be at least $700 if available locally.
 

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2001
Messages
22,032
Reaction score
12
Dior Homme opening on 21st?

Some shops opening earlier though, as early as first week of July.

UMC 09 is not bad but I prefer 07 and 08 though. I believe UMC 09 will be at least $700 if available locally.

i hope same price as HK can riaos :(
 

fuallupdown

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Dior Homme opening on 21st?

Some shops opening earlier though, as early as first week of July.

UMC 09 is not bad but I prefer 07 and 08 though. I believe UMC 09 will be at least $700 if available locally.

Huh meh... i tot ion officially open 21st july? True la 07 is the best umc ever man.

Just pray they bring in all the ss09 lor.
 

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
i hope same price as HK can riaos :(

I think likely ba, since most brands APAC market is under HK office, so "normally" priced according to HK's price after exchange rate.

Anyone want to pre-order the FW09? I only got Debit Card, don't want my funds to get locked for 2 months le, anyone want to order and use Credit Card, so we can get free shipping?

I want the 17.5cm "Stretch Deep" jeans man, so damn nice! :o
 

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
Huh meh... i tot ion officially open 21st july? True la 07 is the best umc ever man.

Just pray they bring in all the ss09 lor.

I don't know, but I know some opening quite early. Maybe those in the first level outer stores I guess.

Yeah, 07 UMC is so damn nice, that time Superfuture, one guy was selling a BNWT but USD700, I emailed him, sold already within 2 days. :(
 

iceddd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
8,327
Reaction score
0
IMG_0838.jpg

is this umc 07?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top