[OFFICIAL] EZBuy Discussion Thread

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
some items must be shipped by sea like battery etc..

How? Taobao ship by air only

anyway to buy items like battery from taobao and ship by sea?
tb consolidate got sea shipping , can unblock those items blocked for air ship

but then I dunno they volumetric or actual weight .... the text say volumetric +gst

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some items must be shipped by sea like battery etc..

How? Taobao ship by air only

anyway to buy items like battery from taobao and ship by sea?

got sea long ago liao. u see carefully when selecting official forwarders.

danny8x8

Banned
Reaction score
Because ah gong said,

bVsTWWol.jpg

Sent from 我被超级白人击败了 using GAGT

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They consolidate orders can bargain with seller for discount but sells at usual price to buyer. Keep the coupon if buyer did not specify in remark.

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MaYun already said 11.11 is not making money,
It's about giving back to the customers happiness and loyalty.

11.11 is for the companies to advertise themselves to consumer. Most of the companies sales increased by few times after promoted in 11.11 show. Ma yun lost money by giving discount but earned from the advertisements and other revenues.

Singaporeans First

Reaction score
Seem like Taobao want to force buyer to use their authorized forwarder, which i believed Taobao is taking some profit from them.

By banning all EZbuy Taobao account, buyer had no choice but to use Taobao authorized forwarder.

Hope EZbuy can sort things out fast. Not all items on Taobao can be send by the authorized forwarder.

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Seem like Taobao want to force buyer to use their authorized forwarder, which i believed Taobao is taking some profit from them.

By banning all EZbuy Taobao account, buyer had no choice but to use Taobao authorized forwarder.

Hope EZbuy can sort things out fast. Not all items on Taobao can be send by the authorized forwarder.
3 years ago I kena an expensive item with production defect .... the taobao CSO guy incharge of the livechat for sinkie customers .... he saw the photos and feel my pain .... understand the flaw in the system is we cannot economically send back items to china

now 3 years past .... still same flaw
TB need to address this

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score
3 years ago I kena an expensive item with production defect .... the taobao CSO guy incharge of the livechat for sinkie customers .... he saw the photos and feel my pain .... understand the flaw in the system is we cannot economically send back items to china

now 3 years past .... still same flaw
TB need to address this

Then how? Got offer what to you?

Galaa

Banned
Reaction score
MaYun already said 11.11 is not making money,
It's about giving back to the customers happiness and loyalty.

Ah tiong say u believe. Which business do things not for profit?

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/11/sin...tival-smashes-record-at-the-halfway-mark.html

Alibaba, the Chinese e-commerce giant, said on Saturday its Singles' Day sales extravaganza hit $25.4 billion, smashing its own record from last year and cementing it as the world's biggest shopping event.

Once a celebration for China's lonely hearts, Singles' Day has become an annual 24-hour buying frenzy that exceeds the combined sales for Black Friday and Cyber Monday in the United States, and acts as a barometer for China's consumers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.