Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
taobao ban them for wat

soon all agents will be ban by taobao den we buy wat

i duno how to buy direct from taobao also

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wanted to buy a lighter n need someone to make sure no fluid in it before sending to singapore. tried all n they told me SG custom dun allow shipping of lighter when i called them n they said is only lighter in the shape of like a bomb or gun etc.

Still all dun wan to do my biz.... best is one member in edmw msg me tell me can help me ship but i must make sure no fluid in the lighter:s22:

dun even wan to reply him...charge higher nvm still ask me make sure no fluid in it....how to sia.... if i can then no need help liao

Dr.KongHee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
big manee leh. the Ejibais buy wrong goods riao ask for resend and then fire sales those product to earn another round. taobao no cum lan dua ji bais leh.

lol

TUV2008

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pity the boss and the company staff.... only source of income 泡汤... more people will be jobless courtesy of Jack Ma.

Lesson learnt: dun build a business rely on only one source of income.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taobao deliberately choose before 11.11 to ban their accounts. Knowing that ezbuy hired the most staffs and after paying the most facilities and expanded warehouse.

It's a deliberate attack to make then die. Something ezbuy did must had pissed them off badly.

Got a feeling it's due to the buy for me services which we don't know what ezbuy did. Maybe a dishonest method which go against taobao's protocol.
Because buy for me is ezbuy most lucrative sector and that's the first thing they close.

If circumventing the address works, which is what they are doing for their ship for me, they would had continued their buy for me.

Also it cannot be due to ezbuy volume because other forwarders for other countries serving larger populations and demand has no problem. I don't think ezbuy will make it.

Most likely they will dissolve the company then break into smaller ones and restart.

:o

Last edited:

Dr.KongHee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pity the boss and the company staff.... only source of income 泡汤... more people will be jobless courtesy of Jack Ma.

Lesson learnt: dun build a business rely on only one source of income.

the boss ish a fugging tiongs maybe got free scholarship from your beloved gahment to study in sg leh.

local uni if not wrong unless their parent are freaking rich. haha

:s13:

mirukuboi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they cannot handle it...

last year they took many months just to clear backlog.

Dr.KongHee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway the boss earn enough riao lor. rike the YY can go back tiongland and buy few landed and condos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

song men!!!!!!!!!!!

karagiselle

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taobao deliberately choose before 11.11 to ban their accounts. Knowing that ezbuy hired the most staffs and after paying the most facilities and expanded warehouse.

It's a deliberate attack to make then die. Something ezbuy did must had pissed them off badly.

Got a feeling it's due to the buy for me services which we don't know what ezbuy did. Maybe a dishonest method which go against taobao's protocol.
Because buy for me is ezbuy most lucrative sector and that's the first thing they close.

If circumventing the address works, which is what they are doing for their ship for me, they would had continued their buy for me.

Also it cannot be due to ezbuy volume because other forwarders for other countries serving larger populations and demand has no problem. I don't think ezbuy will make it.

Most likely they will dissolve the company then break into smaller ones and restart.

:o

I don’t LOVE ezbuy tho they are useful for some of my US purchases, I’m also not unsupportive of China’s rise
But this move is so typical of China biz owners. Cannot rise together one. Must be a 你死我活, both sides earn v hard for China ppl.

Ezbuy might not give them a cut, but honestly so many non-Chinese speaking kantangs still need ezbuy to shop on tb. Not like they never earn also...

Ezbuy got offend them anot idk, but I know these kinda jackass move they will do even if never offend them. :s22:

youcantstopme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they still got prime what.

say until will collapse like that.

djkopikat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taobao ownself got 集运,转运, why still need ezbuy? Must be taobao banned ezbuy to channel more biz for themselves

lamerhood

Reaction score
they still got prime what.

say until will collapse like that.

their prime also jialat, my sofa ordered from 25 oct until now no sound

this is what they said

Dear customer, we found that the seller has not dispatched your order to date. We have been trying to contact the seller but there is no response so far, we will follow up and keep you posted. Appreciate your kind patience. Thank you.

bei_ge_wang

Banned
Reaction score
Taobao ownself got 集运,转运, why still need ezbuy? Must be taobao banned ezbuy to channel more biz for themselves

I believe ezbuy was operating in an aspect that was already against their terms and conditions..

Taobao didn't take action back then, doesn't mean won't take action there after..

TUV2008

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The boss is also tiong? LOL... then I dun pity them, I happy for him

the boss ish a fugging tiongs maybe got free scholarship from your beloved gahment to study in sg leh.

local uni if not wrong unless their parent are freaking rich. haha

:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.