Darkangle
Banned
- Joined
- May 12, 2006
- Messages
- 20,626
- Reaction score
- 1
Merf korkor ish VIP, can just join in. Then we have 5 men choo choo train!
Ok...if boss say can ..then can
Merf korkor ish VIP, can just join in. Then we have 5 men choo choo train!
Ok...if boss say can ..then can![]()
did u have to suck to boss's totem pole to join?
OMG.. Am I in the wrong thead here??
Lol, I ain't gonna quote anyone lol.
Is the topic that I am thinking you guys are discussing right now what I am really thinking about?
And what toilet are you talking abt??
Sorry classified...guys only

WHAT!!! Haha.
JKing lol. I know what you guys talking about.
Not that surprising since I heard from one of my frens about his 'exploits' occasionally.
What I dun understand is why the toilet of all places?
Hahaha...nearest place with a door & lock...plus! spacious enough for a quickie
Yea...we did that in the taka handicap toilet...shhhh dun tell anyone. He might change location
HehehheeNope
Please fill in the application form.
1) Do you like guys? (Yes/No)
2) Do you have soild muscles like Charles korkor? (Yes/No)
3) Are you rich? (Yes/No)
4) Are you handsome? (Yes/No)
If 3 or more yes, please PM me your contact number and we can talk about it more privately. You can join Charles, DA and I.![]()
No.
Erm, maybe, you can check my EDMW kampong boi fan crub.
Nose lich, welly poor.
Notch yandao or shuai.
I guess I am an outcast. *ghost 1 corner draw circles*
Sorry. Application rejected.

damn sian now... my mother go tear away the $100 singtel voucher when i needed a new phone...
Merf korkor ish VIP, can just join in. Then we have 5 men choo choo train!
Failed application still want to join ah![]()
stupid kid...hahaha....use scotch tape lah!
damn sian now... my mother go tear away the $100 singtel voucher when i needed a new phone...