[Official] F&G Chat Thread

arayanna_a

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
2,548
Reaction score
0
Lol, I ain't gonna quote anyone lol.

Is the topic that I am thinking you guys are discussing right now what I am really thinking about?

And what toilet are you talking abt??
 

arayanna_a

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
2,548
Reaction score
0
Sorry classified...guys only

WHAT!!! Haha.

JKing lol. I know what you guys talking about. :s13:

Not that surprising since I heard from one of my frens about his 'exploits' occasionally.

What I dun understand is why the toilet of all places?
 

Darkangle

Banned
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
20,626
Reaction score
1
WHAT!!! Haha.

JKing lol. I know what you guys talking about. :s13:

Not that surprising since I heard from one of my frens about his 'exploits' occasionally.

What I dun understand is why the toilet of all places?

Hahaha...nearest place with a door & lock...plus! spacious enough for a quickie
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
Please fill in the application form.

1) Do you like guys? (Yes/No)
2) Do you have soild muscles like Charles korkor? (Yes/No)
3) Are you rich? (Yes/No)
4) Are you handsome? (Yes/No)

If 3 or more yes, please PM me your contact number and we can talk about it more privately. You can join Charles, DA and I. :love:

No.
Erm, maybe, you can check my EDMW kampong boi fan crub.
Nose lich, welly poor.
Notch yandao or shuai.

I guess I am an outcast. *ghost 1 corner draw circles*
 

kirivin

Master Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
4,978
Reaction score
0
damn sian now... my mother go tear away the $100 singtel voucher when i needed a new phone...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top