
aiyo den chiu ish propose lor, chiu welly lich n elite notch rike moi poor peasant.

moi naw addicted to godfingers.. kan ji teh fun
iPad everything also fun.![]()
all so rich can buy iPad ):
haha yea totally agree with the ipad is for posers and haolian kidsokay rah.. just an oversize ipod touch
RO > iPad
ipad for poseur haolian kias only![]()
okay rah.. just an oversize ipod touch
RO > iPad
ipad for poseur haolian kias only![]()
u mad?
iPad > RO anytime.
anything>iPad
My wallet has decided to retire already....there's a hole on the top nowI hav to get a new wallet ASAP before my money starts flowing out
Any suggestions for wallets? Please do not include LV,Gucci or Hermes in your suggestion thanks! I need a coin compartment, I may venture into the big and long wallets...4cc or more
Need your input thanks!

My wallet has decided to retire already....there's a hole on the top nowI hav to get a new wallet ASAP before my money starts flowing out
Any suggestions for wallets? Please do not include LV,Gucci or Hermes in your suggestion thanks! I need a coin compartment, I may venture into the big and long wallets...4cc or more
Need your input thanks!
Chanel for you sir.![]()
Any suggestions for wallets? Please do not include LV,Gucci or Hermes in your suggestion thanks! I need a coin compartment, I may venture into the big and long wallets...4cc or more
My wallet has decided to retire already....there's a hole on the top nowI hav to get a new wallet ASAP before my money starts flowing out
Any suggestions for wallets? Please do not include LV,Gucci or Hermes in your suggestion thanks! I need a coin compartment, I may venture into the big and long wallets...4cc or more
Need your input thanks!
he can oso go for lior home?
if notch den those pasamalam ones will do juz fine!
