[Official] F&G Chat Thread

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
13,511
Reaction score
0
aiyo den chiu ish propose lor, chiu welly lich n elite notch rike moi poor peasant.
 

Darkangle

Banned
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
20,626
Reaction score
1
My wallet has decided to retire already....there's a hole on the top now :( I hav to get a new wallet ASAP before my money starts flowing out :(

Any suggestions for wallets? Please do not include LV,Gucci or Hermes in your suggestion thanks! I need a coin compartment, I may venture into the big and long wallets...4cc or more

Need your input thanks!
 

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
13,511
Reaction score
0
My wallet has decided to retire already....there's a hole on the top now :( I hav to get a new wallet ASAP before my money starts flowing out :(

Any suggestions for wallets? Please do not include LV,Gucci or Hermes in your suggestion thanks! I need a coin compartment, I may venture into the big and long wallets...4cc or more

Need your input thanks!

wahahaha are chiu kiddin moi? DA asking for advice? :eek:

obviously, chiu ish the 1 wib the most replies in the wallet thread lor. :s13:

and obviously based on chiu selection abv, ish obvious chiu wana hoot a roti prata wallet mah. if chiu want rong wallet.... DG Brazza ish the wae to go! :D
 

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
My wallet has decided to retire already....there's a hole on the top now :( I hav to get a new wallet ASAP before my money starts flowing out :(

Any suggestions for wallets? Please do not include LV,Gucci or Hermes in your suggestion thanks! I need a coin compartment, I may venture into the big and long wallets...4cc or more

Need your input thanks!

Chanel for you sir. :)
 

polke.

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
1,162
Reaction score
0
Any suggestions for wallets? Please do not include LV,Gucci or Hermes in your suggestion thanks! I need a coin compartment, I may venture into the big and long wallets...4cc or more

YSL had a fairly decent long wallet when i went in a few days back.

the CdG ones aren't too bad either ;)
 

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2001
Messages
22,032
Reaction score
12
My wallet has decided to retire already....there's a hole on the top now :( I hav to get a new wallet ASAP before my money starts flowing out :(

Any suggestions for wallets? Please do not include LV,Gucci or Hermes in your suggestion thanks! I need a coin compartment, I may venture into the big and long wallets...4cc or more

Need your input thanks!

LV, Gucci, Hermes
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top