[Official] F&G Chat Thread

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
Welcome to FEP.

Hehehe...

I see already feel damn irritated.

Somemore SOOOOO many stores selling the same stuffs. :s27:

Last time there used to sell cheaper clothes right? Now all so expensive. I think blogshops dominating the cheap clothes market now?

Anyway, not my type of stuffs, I rather buy Zara or Uniqlo, just to accompany gf.
 

Darkangle

Banned
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
20,626
Reaction score
1
I see already feel damn irritated.

Somemore SOOOOO many stores selling the same stuffs. :s27:

Last time there used to sell cheaper clothes right? Now all so expensive. I think blogshops dominating the cheap clothes market now?

Anyway, not my type of stuffs, I rather buy Zara or Uniqlo, just to accompany gf.

Yeah blogshops dominating man...

Anyway the rental there is scary...one of my friend's bestie just rented a shop there...
 

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2001
Messages
22,032
Reaction score
12
I see already feel damn irritated.

Somemore SOOOOO many stores selling the same stuffs. :s27:

Last time there used to sell cheaper clothes right? Now all so expensive. I think blogshops dominating the cheap clothes market now?

Anyway, not my type of stuffs, I rather buy Zara or Uniqlo, just to accompany gf.

knn. dunch rikes than ghost to chiur crub21 rah... leave FEP for peasants rikes us
 

liteScribble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
23,010
Reaction score
108
I see already feel damn irritated.

Somemore SOOOOO many stores selling the same stuffs. :s27:

Last time there used to sell cheaper clothes right? Now all so expensive. I think blogshops dominating the cheap clothes market now?

Anyway, not my type of stuffs, I rather buy Zara or Uniqlo, just to accompany gf.
charles my man, when you got attached??? haha why dont i know????
 

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
13,511
Reaction score
0
harlowz butties! how is all F&G peeps doing?

moi was on MC ytd, now still feelin under the weather worh.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top