Mr.Canberra
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 22, 2014
- Messages
- 10,870
- Reaction score
- 2,886
ECB
Mario bro speaking now.
Let the hantum bola session begin.
Mario bro speaking now.
Let the hantum bola session begin.

Mario bro speaking now.
Let the hantum bola session begin.![]()
Very calm.....
thanks for pair, just tried and get 2.4 pips scalping
forex S$122 now, S$78 more toward today target


today my scalping damn lousy, until now only S$130![]()
declare war liao nk
KOREA: "NORTH KOREAN FOREIGN MINISTER SAYS TRUMP'S COMMENTS OVER THE WEEKEND WERE CLEARLY A DECLARATION OF WAR" - Reuters News
Dai ji dua tiao liao!![]()

Market kan cheong now!
Those who long USD/JPY bang balls.
, I am thinking should I close all position..me loh, one of them, I am thinking should I close all position..

I think knee jerk reaction.
Those who shorted the DJI and Nasdaq Futures huat until siao!![]()



actually the drop still not consider a lot but the question is when will stop![]()
