*Official* Forex Trading thread. (DYODD advised) - Part 2

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,867
Reaction score
2,886
NZD/USD

Scalping NZD/USD.

Total gains for today is currently US$24.64 KFC profit.
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,867
Reaction score
2,886
NZD/USD

Shortly after closing a stucked NZD/USD short position to close off further swap payment. I reopen another short position but tio stucked again. :s22:

Lately really have this streak of bad timing when entering positions. Have to consult 波哥 for advice liao. :s13:
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
Shortly after closing a stucked NZD/USD short position to close off further swap payment. I reopen another short position but tio stucked again. :s22:

Lately really have this streak of bad timing when entering positions. Have to consult 波哥 for advice liao. :s13:

this morning my NU lost getting lesser and lesser, now back again :s22::s13:, really need 波哥 liao
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
EUR/USD faster down down down! Fast and furious! :s13:

not in trading desk just now, only back now, lost the best price to TP my short EU, but at least still 11.5 pips


once closed further down...bang bang lolx 波哥 pls help !!!


Forex scalping : S$89
index -US$150
 
Last edited:

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,867
Reaction score
2,886
this morning my NU lost getting lesser and lesser, now back again :s22::s13:, really need 波哥 liao

not in trading desk just now, only back now, lost the best price to TP my short EU, but at least still 11.5 pips

once closed further down...bang bang lolx 波哥 pls help !!!

Forex scalping : S$89
index -US$150

I have bookmarked 波哥 video clip to motivate myself when I lose direction. :s13:

On a serious note with the uncertainities that the results of New Zealand and German Election brings. I expect prataing for the whole week for NZD/USD and EUR/USD. Meaning it should not stray more than 1% +/- daily.
 
Last edited:

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
I have bookmarked 波哥 video clip to motivate myself when I lose direction. :s13:

On a serious note the uncertainities that the results of New Zealand and Germany Election brings. I expect prataing for the whole week for NZD/USD and EUR/USD. Meaning it should not stray more than 1% +/-.

you have just remind me to bookmarked it too haha :s13:
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
only you really go and do it then got hope, not see hope then go and do it !!

I like this !!
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,867
Reaction score
2,886
only you really go and do it then got hope, not see hope then go and do it !!

I like this !!

Still got a lot of good phrases. Too many to list. Those interested can watch the video clip. 波哥 really sibei the can! :s13:
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,867
Reaction score
2,886
USD/JPY

Wow USD/JPY whipsawing for the whole afternoon. Really conducive for scalping! :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top