treeskull
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2015
- Messages
- 87,347
- Reaction score
- 13,912

I have long and short... LolxUSD/JPY slowly recovering.
My LONG position stucked at ¥117.933. Those stranded at ¥118 region surely faint!![]()
I have long and short... Lolx

Now usdjpy recover then gold go down..well hedge huh..haha

Bo Bian lah..... Wan bao Jiak mahKanasai you taking the Forex market as RWS and MBS hahaha!
That is why I got into gold lately. A very good "insurance".![]()
235k is good results.. Usd up lahlower then expect jobless claims causing USDJPY down to 116 now, going to break 116...
Average didi short and huat now
Gold up again...one down one up
prataing...When can down to 114 so I can close my Oanda.. Lolxjust down down to then 116 minutes ago U turnprataing...

Good price to long ithaha, very hard to say one...see now u turn again down to 116.06 again![]()
真的是不上不下I think USDJPY heard you, now break 116 liao...

look like I will sleep early too