*Official* Forex Trading thread.

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clock

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,616
Reaction score
272
wah lao... bang balls. this morning i released my gold position at 1181. kns!!!!
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
wah lao... bang balls. this morning i released my gold position at 1181. kns!!!!

now 1184, no choice lah bro, always like that one, i closed my simsci at 331.2 now 331.4 liao, have to get use of it :s13:
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
83I2ovIl.jpg


Sent from LGE LG-H860 using GAGT
 

Clock

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,616
Reaction score
272
this few weeks always like that, chiong one or two days then laosai one or two days...:s13:

may be will goto you 114.5 short then back up to clear your short

experts says the usdjpy is a staircase pair. looking at D1 chart and it keeps going down may hit 10X again.
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,876
Reaction score
2,890
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-panicked-japanese-day-trader-made-34-million

While Many Panicked, Japanese Day Trader Made $34 Million

how nice if that is me, haha, but but give me 1 million can liao

I read this old article before. This day trader is just like us. Always share trades and talk cock on the internet BBS. Big difference is he play damn big bets.

CIS said he has no idea whether or not China is going to drag down the global economy. He doesn’t even care. When he trades, he tracks volumes and price moves to follow the momentum. For him the basic rule is: “Buy stocks that are being bought, and sell stocks that are being sold.”

This is what I mean by the power of the force. He used his gut feel and market disturbance pulses to determine what to trade. :s13:

Last night I made a call that USD/JPY will plunge to ¥115.5 as I sense a disturbance in the force. Today intraday low ¥115.198 hahaha. Position still stucked from last week! :D
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,876
Reaction score
2,890
Good morning trader, today what USD will heading as no major data until this Friday the 13 , hmm in cross road now haha

Good afternoon traders. The USD force will remain weak today. Tomorrow then rebound when Trump makes a press conference. :s13:
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
I read this old article before. This day trader is just like us. Always share trades and talk cock on the internet BBS. Big difference is he play damn big bets.



This is what I mean by the power of the force. He used his gut feel and market disturbance pulses to determine what to trade. :s13:

Last night I made a call that USD/JPY will plunge to ¥115.5 as I sense a disturbance in the force. Today intraday low ¥115.198 hahaha. Position still stucked from last week! :D

from now on, just follow your sense to make bet :s13:
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,876
Reaction score
2,890
USD/CHF

Today wake up and my UDS/CHF SHORT position (for playing) hit my stop and profit at 12.99 pips. :s13:
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,876
Reaction score
2,890
from now on, just follow your sense to make bet :s13:

When I started electronic Forex trading I used my gut feel a lot. The results are better than as of late when I analyse too many factors. Obi Wan Kenobi is correct after all. :s13:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top