Mr.Canberra
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 22, 2014
- Messages
- 10,867
- Reaction score
- 2,886
his word always powerful but when come to action, hmm..![]()
He 'NATO' supporter haha.


his word always powerful but when come to action, hmm..![]()

He 'NATO' supporter haha.![]()
US: Pres. Trump said that "we seek the de-escalation of the Syrian conflict." Trump thanked Jordan, Turkey and Lebanon for their role in hosting Syrian refugees. Meanwhile Bloomberg noted that the N.Korea delegation left the UN hall before Trump began his speech; Trump had blasted N.Korea recent actions and missile firing.

Can anyone advise how to deposit and withdraw for IBKR?
I am thinking of opening account to do trades but seems like only wire transfer.
Correct me if I am wrong plz

Today eat ownself. Not even Cai Png profit!
![]()

Today eat ownself. Not even Cai Png profit!
![]()
I many days Jiak Kaki liaoToday eat ownself. Not even Cai Png profit!
![]()
Meaning? Usd up or down?http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...-fed-meeting-here-definitive-fomc-cheat-sheet
head Of Tomorrow's Historic Fed Meeting, Here Is The Only "Cheat Sheet" You Need
For the nosey folks.
Profit/Loss (Realised)
30/06/16 - 30/06/17: [2016 ROI 27.61%: S$4003.67]
31/07/17: S$1264.09
31/08/17: S$5806.60
18/09/17: S$2700.01
today will be a good day![]()
my aud nzd also cui..... haiz

I many days Jiak Kaki liao
