*Official* Forex Trading thread.

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
USD/JPY

I expect a gap down for USD/JPY during opening at 6am later. Due to anticipation of BOJ data coming out at 7:50am SGT.
 

xersion

Master Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
4,256
Reaction score
1
I receive money when I short leh...
That's strange how come there's no swap

DWGCPf5l.jpg


Sent from OPPO X9079 using GAGT
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
WTI Crude Oil

oic... the swap is must check there... i got deducted money from balance. but this should be interest swap? not contract rollover

Ya interest... Don't think got contract roll over fee... Anyway I also dunno how it's calculated... Just PAP

That means the carry trade calculation for WTI Crude Oil is the same as gold.

SHORT Position -> Receive swap interest
LONG Position -> Pay swap interest

I think same as Forex. If you have SHORT position your order price will be adjusted higher when you receive sway interest.

General Rule of Thumb:
New Price < Old Price = Credit for Long Positions / Debit for Short Positions
New Price > Old Price = Debit for Long Positions / Credit for Short Positions
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top