*Official* Forex Trading thread.

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
USD/JPY

USD/JPY ¥117 - 117.2 is good support for now.

Waiting for London traders to enter the race course! :s13:
 

xersion

Master Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
4,256
Reaction score
1
Places where uncles go. Haha I know what you are thinking. Don't so yellow minded hor. :D

Go hypermarts, lim atas kopi-o at Starbucks and jiak KFC lah. Heng got places like Johor Bahru for semi retired peasant uncles like me to de-stress without breaking the bank hahahaha! :s13:

Sh*t now addicted to Malaysia KFC! :D
Lolx... I nv fail to eat their KFC when I'm in jb..... There's a 24hrs KFC outside zon...

Sent from OPPO X9079 using GAGT
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
Malaysia KFC really is alot better than Singapore de. So much more meat, Singapore's all flour. And it's so cheap.

Yes that is why I say I am addicted to Malaysia KFC. Cheaper and meat is bigger portion and reminds me of Singapore KFC when I was still a small boy. :s13:

Lolx... I nv fail to eat their KFC when I'm in jb..... There's a 24hrs KFC outside zon...

Haha last Saturday I was eating at the 24 Hours KFC (Stulang Laut) near The Zon. Can go drink duty free beer at The Zon too! One can of Carlsberg 500ML only RM5.40 niah. :D

Looks like we have common interest in the places we frequent. :)
 
Last edited:

xersion

Master Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
4,256
Reaction score
1
Yes that is why I say I am addicted to Malaysia KFC. Cheaper and meat is bigger portion and reminds me of Singapore KFC when I was still a small boy. :s13:



Haha last Saturday I was eating at the 24 Hours KFC (Stulang Laut) near The Zon. Can go drink duty free beer at The Zon too! One can of Carlsberg 500ML only RM5.40 niah. :D

Looks like we have common interest in the places we frequent. :)
Alamak.... Maybe maybe we saw each other before.... Lolx...

Sent from OPPO X9079 using GAGT
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
Johor Bahru

Go no scare, scare no go...
If u can walk to bluewave than walk to zon is no problem

It is quite a walk but doable. Along the way enjoy watching the R&F Princess Cove construction and sea view overlooking Singapore. :s13:

You will pass by Grand BlueWave Hotel first, then Vantage Bay, 24 Hours KFC, stretch of eateries and finally The Zon (Berjaya Waterfront Hotel). :D

This Stulang Laut stretch is very underrated as mostly patronised by locals and alcoholics only. :s13:
 
Last edited:

Daimon

Banned
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
10,301
Reaction score
0
It is quite a walk but doable. Along the way enjoy watching the R&F Princess Cove construction and sea view overlooking Singapore. :s13:

You will pass by Grand BlueWave Hotel first, then Vantage Bay, 24 Hours KFC, stretch of eateries and finally The Zon (Berjaya Waterfront Hotel). :D

Hope I don't get robbed by some Mat bikers.... :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top