
Daimon kor kor tio ban liao sia!![]()
don't know today Forex market still open, but onada don't open only Philip is open, so must be careful with onada
Forex only close 2 days 25/12 and 1/1
thanks, but then just wonder why onada not trading today, so may be that is the disadvantages over local house
If got open trades over the weekend siao liao. Gap sure gao gao. This type of broker ban.

ya, I found that IG also not trading, but CMC is trading, so may be still can use CMC
oh the question is, if the broker house is not trading then gap down what will happen ? the open position with SL will trigger if hit ?

ya, I found that IG also not trading, but CMC is trading, so may be still can use CMC
oh the question is, if the broker house is not trading then gap down what will happen ? the open position with SL will trigger if hit ?
best not to use a market maker
i prefer dma
When market open I dun think they give you time to adjust SL. They will close at market price. IG has guaranteed stop but leverage lower. So if it is not a long term trade close before market close. I never use local broker. MAS leverage max 50 cannot lah. Account burst very fast
I do long term trade to collect +VE SWAP.![]()

so what brokerage do you use?
![]()
so what brokerage do you use?
![]()

KFC again ..hahaUSD/JPY position stucked since 16/12/2016. Jin sian no trigger action for almost 2 weeks liao! Only trades this 2 weeks are "show hand" at UOB to buy physical gold.
Going Johor Bahru now to eat KFC and drink duty free beer at Ferry Terminal! No puke no come back Singapore!![]()
Australian ones. I heard CMC is getting popular too.