*Official* Forex Trading thread.

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
11,100
Reaction score
1
already did that, today just clear one lot @117.42, long last week @117.06, but overall still stuck at 117.65

Repeat and rinse a few times sure can clear. Use small lots (half of original) to protect margin. Yen pairs gonna dive so be careful.
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
Repeat and rinse a few times sure can clear. Use small lots (half of original) to protect margin. Yen pairs gonna dive so be careful.

sorry I am a bit slow, just like to confirm the method you are using.

eg If I long but go down 50 pips, at this point by hedging mean is long or short at half size of the trade ?
 

rayzzzz82

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2014
Messages
362
Reaction score
44
The usual interbank credit card..... I use them 5 years liao no issue

There are many brokers to use like IC Market, global prime, pepperstone axitrader under aussie and activtraders, darwinex, LCG, LMAX, Varianse under UK.

I prefer UK one as the fund is insured up till 50k.

For info, there is no true ECN. Best u can go in stp.

Just for sharing
 

Optionstrader

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
26,509
Reaction score
72
There are many brokers to use like IC Market, global prime, pepperstone axitrader under aussie and activtraders, darwinex, LCG, LMAX, Varianse under UK.

I prefer UK one as the fund is insured up till 50k.

For info, there is no true ECN. Best u can go in stp.

Just for sharing
Agree most brokers are market makers best is stp

Sent from Asus ASUS_Z00AD using GAGT
 

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
11,100
Reaction score
1
sorry I am a bit slow, just like to confirm the method you are using.

eg If I long but go down 50 pips, at this point by hedging mean is long or short at half size of the trade ?

Go down 50 pips I normally will not hedge (short) first. I will insert a SMALL long. Just in case market go against you then you can have ammo to insert another small long.

Hedge only when your account cannot tahan like 200 pips then bo pian because very hard to clear when your short is 250 pips below the long. Takes a few more cycles to clear than just 1 long.

USDJPY moving up see how first.
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
Go down 50 pips I normally will not hedge (short) first. I will insert a SMALL long. Just in case market go against you then you can have ammo to insert another small long.

Hedge only when your account cannot tahan like 200 pips then bo pian because very hard to clear when your short is 250 pips below the long. Takes a few more cycles to clear than just 1 long.

USDJPY moving up see how first.

ok, thanks understand what you mean now.
 

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
11,100
Reaction score
1
There are many brokers to use like IC Market, global prime, pepperstone axitrader under aussie and activtraders, darwinex, LCG, LMAX, Varianse under UK.

I prefer UK one as the fund is insured up till 50k.

For info, there is no true ECN. Best u can go in stp.

Just for sharing

I dun like UK esp got anything to do with Cyprus or Mauritius or........ Pretty obvious reasons.
 

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
11,100
Reaction score
1
by using just one account, when you hedge, you will square current position, so need to use second account to hedge right ?


Normally use 2nd account will be faster. But 1 account you have more control on levels and margin. By the time you clear you will be the USDJPY expert because levels, SNR, characteris all in your fingertips. Hahahaha join the master lock club. :s13::s13:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top