*Official* Forex Trading thread.

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
When I started electronic Forex trading I used my gut feel a lot. The results are better than as of late when I analyse too many factors. Obi Wan Kenobi is correct after all. :s13:

so you will switch back to your gut feel mood ?
 

xersion

Master Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
4,256
Reaction score
1
:s13::D same same take profit for 115.5 one first @ 116.2
Lolx...

Mt6nqpvl.jpg


Sent from OPPO X9079 using GAGT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top