Hello FCSHi all....
wow...so many users trading fx sia.
No full-times traders here can shares opinions?
Sent from OPPO X9079 using GAGT
Hello FCSHi all....
wow...so many users trading fx sia.
No full-times traders here can shares opinions?
Hi all....
wow...so many users trading fx sia.
No full-times traders here can shares opinions?

if your leverage is 1:10 with the fund of 1k+, it i quite hard to trade mini lot, in your MT4 should be able to change the leverage, if not just call the CSR to change it for you.
Ur reply already SexposeSimi ish fcs?
Comes, list a fx pair? I give chu all probability ratio.
Trust me, jin accurate one!![]()
WAH EUR PLUNGED!!! Luckily i short!..... quickly close liao lol

EURO-YEN: The euro under fresh pressure following Reuters sources that say ECB policymakers disagree on whether to set firm end-date for bond buying programme in Oct. Euro-yen touched react lows of Y133.38, before immediately bouncing to hold Y133.50/55 at typing.
oh... then means i am still trading micro.... how much is a mini/standard lot per entry, based on SGD?
haha, first time see "PLS" from FCS

Nope, I trying to be beri friendly!![]()

Wah I want to tio 4D liao. See what number he give later I tmr go buy 50 big 50 small.![]()

If leverage is 33:1 then usually US$200-300 margin is required to open a US$10,000 contract.
unless you have strong heart like Mr canberraShort-Terms (Intraday)
Try not to short lah......Probability ( Short vs Long = Long wins, 62%)
Scan your chart lah.
![]()
1000 is minioh... then means i am still trading micro.... how much is a mini/standard lot per entry, based on SGD?
I believe CMC can go up to 1:50 but be cautions and use with risk managementunless you have strong heart like Mr canberra
1000 is mini
10000 is mirco
100000 is standard
Yes most overseas based brokers have 50:1 leverage.