Mr.Canberra
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 22, 2014
- Messages
- 10,866
- Reaction score
- 2,886
Still doing the same thing.
I need to grow my personal aum
Steady lah Daimon kor kor!


Still doing the same thing.
I need to grow my personal aum

Steady lah Daimon kor kor!![]()
What will you do if you are my age? Just curious

What will you do if you are my age? Just curious
What is your age? I 24 also earning about this amount, also looking at alternatives lol

This NZD/USD pair is really a pain in the ass. Keep on breaking new high.![]()
Ya man. And I was just longing it yesterday but closed it today before the 2pm spike. Really is see liao sibei dui. Easily another $800 if I stayed.
Talk topic will be as follows.
Stocks and bonds can go to zero but not Forex.
How to trade successfully with no stop loss strategy.
![]()
Ya man very ai wan for you!
The prataing has begun liao. Traders unwinding positions.


Follow Shiny and you'll be 99% ahead of everybody.
Today increased my account by 1.15% jin happy... can sleep liao![]()

Good for you lah. I am starved for 2 days already.
So early sleep? At 2:00am god of fortune Yellen jie jie giving out ang pow you know?![]()

Good for you lah. I am starved for 2 days already.
So early sleep? At 2:00am god of fortune Yellen jie jie giving out ang pow you know?![]()

you better then me, today me negative![]()
![]()

yes thanks to no stop loss strategy and some risk managing![]()
2am is too late no enery to wait... later i will make mistake easily![]()

Sorry to hear about that.
This is the beauty about no stop loss. No cut loss = no realised loss.![]()


Today increased my account by 1.15% jin happy... can sleep liao
follow him do what?

