Sinkie
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2009
- Messages
- 86,036
- Reaction score
- 20
Woo, looking at market, I will keep my last 6k bullets for later.
Might get cheaper....
6k bullets for uob? is like $115,000 !!! power rah
Woo, looking at market, I will keep my last 6k bullets for later.
Might get cheaper....
North Island or South Island![]()
Should i open dash easy too? I got many empty accounts liao...
Sent from your gal next door using GAGT
South island. I have relatives over there at Queenstown. Will be staying with them thru out the whole trip. At least save me abit of $$$ so that I can invest more next year. Haha.
Nice! I wish to visit my relatives in Australia too
South island. I have relatives over there at Queenstown. Will be staying with them thru out the whole trip. At least save me abit of $$$ so that I can invest more next year. Haha.
Nice! I wish to visit my relatives in Australia too
if the rise of fed is officially announced, will the bank drop further, since they have alreädy expected?
6k bullets for uob? is like $115,000 !!! power rah
Lol, broke liao..now at 2,846.84STI getting ready to break 2850 liao, huat arh!
Lol, broke liao..now at 2,846.84
IT's a SALE worth waiting for!![]()
I will be waiting at 2740!
Singapore
The Straits Times index was flat on Thursday. The index is below its 20d MA (@ 2954) and below its 50d MA (@ 2943). Technically, the index is capped by its 50-day moving average and remains under pressure, while the 20-day moving average is reversing down and is about to cross below the 50-day one. Meanwhile, the daily RSI has broken below a rising trend line and is negatively oriented. Therefore, as long as 3045 holds as the key resistance, the index is expected to retest its Sep 29 low at 2740. - Phillip