
not me la hahaha
i where got so pro, i just casual magic player lol
yes magic is under the US company called Hasbro, very good stock... i want to buy but the PE ratio too high
but i used to be a pro magic player 10 years ago, when I was xiao di di NSF that time... cause last time got sponsor
now old liao... no sponsor, jin sad LOL~ if u all got any sponsor can refer to me LOL
Is the maker of magic cards listed? It seems to be an everlasting game, won't die out
Think Hasbro makes many other high quality toys too.
Think Hasbro makes many other high quality toys too. I believe the rare Magic cards are like art pieces, can sell for lots of $$. Does Hasbro auction them off? Lol
GDP missed estimates dragging STI down again![]()
Just bought OCBC at $8.83 and DBS at $16.75. Am happy with these prices. 4% and 3.4% dividend respectively.
Just bought OCBC at $8.83 and DBS at $16.75. Am happy with these prices. 4% and 3.4% dividend respectively.
wah.. same as my pick. I just catch OCBC at $8.82 and queeing for DBS at $16.74. good luck to us.

4% yield is very juicy riao
Yes!Managed to accumulate 4,000 OCBC so far. At average $8.90.
Do u mean Iron Man and such from Hot Toys? Haha.Hasbro not doing well, don't buy.
Anyway, when it comes to toys, I prefer those from Hot Toys... Not sure if they are listed.