
Hey guys, I am still on 6.1.4, how did you all managed to update to ios 7.0
There is no option for me, plug into itune, it states no available update.
I tried using the phone software update, it states the software is up to date iso 6.1.4.
Wow, so many developers here.
Hey guys, I am still on 6.1.4, how did you all managed to update to ios 7.0
There is no option for me, plug into itune, it states no available update.
I tried using the phone software update, it states the software is up to date iso 6.1.4.
Anyone tried updating to iOS 7, did a backup. Then later downgrade back to iOS 6. Can the backup that u did while on ios7 work when u downgrade back to iOS 6?

Apple said:Except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, You agree not to rent, lease, lend, upload on any website or server, sell, redistribute, or sublicense the Apple Software or any services, in whole or in part, or to enable others to do so.

whatsapp got bug? the chatbox keeps disappear
anyone else also has this problem?
![]()
zvonogy.com/post/52771538814/opinion-why-ios-7-is-not-just-about-new-ui-and
This article takes about why iOS 7 is a big deal. Do the developers here agree?

Think we just found out why the beta is draining so much juice.
Turn off "Frequent Locations" service.
Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Frequent Locations.