[Official] MapleStory M

razorlala

Banned
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
20,805
Reaction score
3,978
Ever wonder why there is a 6hrs trade control? Most likely is to trace multiple transactions and supposedly cheap items that are sold for high price.

Which means buy meso at your own risk now. Unless you are very careful, they can trace you easily with a 6 hours gap
They can trace you the same with or without the 6hrs.

It just makes life difficult for mesos sellers/buyers,as now can no longer spam many many trades.
Ppl will risk doing less trades at larger values, making it more obvious for them to detect.
 

JohnnySasaki

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
10,276
Reaction score
511
They can trace you the same with or without the 6hrs.

It just makes life difficult for mesos sellers/buyers,as now can no longer spam many many trades.
Ppl will risk doing less trades at larger values, making it more obvious for them to detect.

End up actually only the f2p players suffer. F2P players has to wait for 6 hours to collect their 200k from their epic.
 

yswong90

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Emblem Spear

Hi fellow Maplers, I need advice here.

I have a Unique Emblem (Mag Attack 3%) Agares Bloody Spear, Base Phy Att 1703. I noticed that the Phy Att is quite good for this spear. However, I am not very satisfied with the Unique Emblem.

Should I sell this spear and wait for a lower Phy Att Emblem Spear (around 15xx - 16xx) with either Phy Att 3% or Crit Dmg 5% Emblem? And I think Jaihin spear is more preferred over Agares Spear?

In short, does base Phy Att of 1703 Mag Att Emblem outweigh another emblem spear of lower Phy Att, but with a better Emblem like Phy Att / Crit Dmg?

Thanks!
 

gladiusgg

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
7,114
Reaction score
35
Hi fellow Maplers, I need advice here.

I have a Unique Emblem (Mag Attack 3%) Agares Bloody Spear, Base Phy Att 1703. I noticed that the Phy Att is quite good for this spear. However, I am not very satisfied with the Unique Emblem.

Should I sell this spear and wait for a lower Phy Att Emblem Spear (around 15xx - 16xx) with either Phy Att 3% or Crit Dmg 5% Emblem? And I think Jaihin spear is more preferred over Agares Spear?

In short, does base Phy Att of 1703 Mag Att Emblem outweigh another emblem spear of lower Phy Att, but with a better Emblem like Phy Att / Crit Dmg?

Thanks!

use ur high base spear emb. its better than low base phys or crit emb
 

jannworld

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
0
Fellow dk here, imho that’s a great weapon very high Attack base ( only problem is not easy for u to rank up to mythic emblem)

Myself was lucky to fuse a 3780 agares mythic (near pba). Now sf20 and lvl 30 maxed, I have more than 8000 Attack from this weapon. Most of the time I’m in the top 1-3 damage for hzak and horntail

To me high base damage more important. Jaihin might deal more during Crit but my Crit Rate from agares is quite high so my chances of getting multi Crits off is better than a jaihin user unless he spam Crit pots.

Personally I felt a high base mythic briser might be better since the briser is doing high boss Attack constantly. Yah I know some ppl will say jaihin more useful but when u get to maxed mythic and able to one hit ko most mobs that Crit DMG advantage is not that significant during grinding.

In ur case I would keep it because it is ultra high base. If u can somehow rank up to mythic, urs should be 47xx( 1k base higher than mine). As for emblem they are additional stats maybe one day can change? Even cannot change u still got an ultra high Attack weapon


Hi fellow Maplers, I need advice here.

I have a Unique Emblem (Mag Attack 3%) Agares Bloody Spear, Base Phy Att 1703. I noticed that the Phy Att is quite good for this spear. However, I am not very satisfied with the Unique Emblem.

Should I sell this spear and wait for a lower Phy Att Emblem Spear (around 15xx - 16xx) with either Phy Att 3% or Crit Dmg 5% Emblem? And I think Jaihin spear is more preferred over Agares Spear?

In short, does base Phy Att of 1703 Mag Att Emblem outweigh another emblem spear of lower Phy Att, but with a better Emblem like Phy Att / Crit Dmg?

Thanks!
 

TellFresh

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have the same exact situation here, it seems like i will just stick to my briser as of now.

https://ibb.co/hZZj69
 

jannworld

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
0
Yah just hang on to both ur weapons, maybe next time u can get adv innocence for your jaihin

If not the briser should do a lot of damage in bossing

Only problem is not easy to rank up either weapon since legendary rank up are so difficult to obtain

I’m at the other opposite, trying to emblem scroll my mythic.

I have the same exact situation here, it seems like i will just stick to my briser as of now.

https://ibb.co/hZZj69
 

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
6,946
Reaction score
1,164
Does anyone knows...
Which weapons does the heroes batch uses in Korean MS-M?

Aran (She use polearm different from DKs right?)
Evan (Does he use the existing wand, staffs or entirely different weapon?)
Mercedes (?)
Luminous (Does he uses staff same as blaze wiz or different weapon?)
Phantom (This one I know, he uses cane.)

I wanted to know so that can prepare. :o
 

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
59,463
Reaction score
52
Does anyone knows...
Which weapons does the heroes batch uses in Korean MS-M?

Aran (She use polearm different from DKs right?)
Evan (Does he use the existing wand, staffs or entirely different weapon?)
Mercedes (?)
Luminous (Does he uses staff same as blaze wiz or different weapon?)
Phantom (This one I know, he uses cane.)

I wanted to know so that can prepare. :o

Aran has unique pole arm
Evan uses same wand as archmage
Mercedes uses her own bow
Luminous uses shining rod
Phantom is cane
Shade/Eunwol uses standard knuckle

:o


hope my shade this weekend can hit 125 :D
 

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
13,210
Reaction score
45
if same type weapon/armour fused together, will the fused result be the same type or random?


For eg., briser weapon fused with briser = briser or random?
 

zhihua1991

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
new A2 Scania NL

Hello! I just started a NL (IGN: Ewther), lvl 5X.

Would anybody like to adopt me into their guild ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top