[Official] MapleStory M

WoShiPro

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
5,593
Reaction score
223
Just destory my Zak helmet trying to get it to SF11.. 11 solo attempt to get de..
 

jannworld

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
0
Pardon me asking but why didn’t stop at sf10 for zak helm? For weapon I can still understand the need to max sf or go further but i tot increasing sf on armor only increase def stats? (Which is quite useless stats) so why need to take risk on a difficult to get hold of item?

Just destory my Zak helmet trying to get it to SF11.. 11 solo attempt to get de..
 

WoShiPro

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
5,593
Reaction score
223
Pardon me asking but why didn’t stop at sf10 for zak helm? For weapon I can still understand the need to max sf or go further but i tot increasing sf on armor only increase def stats? (Which is quite useless stats) so why need to take risk on a difficult to get hold of item?

Wanna up SF to 110.. now only 102.. thought 10-12 should be fine and boom..
 

rawtuna

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
260
Both Zak and Horntail really lousy dropper... Solo so many times always give leafs.
 

rawtuna

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
260
Got 2 ht necklace, 1 purple zak helm, nearly 10 blue earrings, and 1 purple pendent from expedition

Maybe maple god see me too high CP always solo Zak and HT then dont drop me helm, earrings and pendent.

Lvl 113 WA here!
 

jannworld

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
0
Ur rng really power

I solo Nzak 2nd time got my epic helm

Hzak solo more than 20 haven’t see anything except leaves lol

Ht necklace most funny. Often in public exp I top 3 in dmg but nothing. Got one run my ht starts my boss call me to talk to me, after call ends ht almost ended. I rank 9/10 and virtually did nothing and I was picking up the leaves and was shocked to see the prompt asking me to equip the ht necklaces. Really wtf now I know why those under levels Leechers can get the equips

Got 2 ht necklace, 1 purple zak helm, nearly 10 blue earrings, and 1 purple pendent from expedition
 

rawtuna

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
260
Ur rng really power

I solo Nzak 2nd time got my epic helm

Hzak solo more than 20 haven’t see anything except leaves lol

Ht necklace most funny. Often in public exp I top 3 in dmg but nothing. Got one run my ht starts my boss call me to talk to me, after call ends ht almost ended. I rank 9/10 and virtually did nothing and I was picking up the leaves and was shocked to see the prompt asking me to equip the ht necklaces. Really wtf now I know why those under levels Leechers can get the equips

Really make no sense lor... my CP is more than 300K and never tio zak helm b4... sibeh sian
 

jannworld

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
0
No choice really the game not based on cp so even those leechers have equal chances

Although I dun think higher dmg should get better Chances but I agree there should be some control where u need to do some Min dmg to get something

Really make no sense lor... my CP is more than 300K and never tio zak helm b4... sibeh sian
 

razorlala

Banned
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
20,805
Reaction score
3,978
Ur rng really power

I solo Nzak 2nd time got my epic helm

Hzak solo more than 20 haven’t see anything except leaves lol

Ht necklace most funny. Often in public exp I top 3 in dmg but nothing. Got one run my ht starts my boss call me to talk to me, after call ends ht almost ended. I rank 9/10 and virtually did nothing and I was picking up the leaves and was shocked to see the prompt asking me to equip the ht necklaces. Really wtf now I know why those under levels Leechers can get the equips
i solo nzak more than 10times then get helm.
our diff is only i got 2 ht neck, and 1 epic pendent from hzak

Really make no sense lor... my CP is more than 300K and never tio zak helm b4... sibeh sian
cp nth to do with droprate
No choice really the game not based on cp so even those leechers have equal chances

Although I dun think higher dmg should get better Chances but I agree there should be some control where u need to do some Min dmg to get something
theres a min dmg. if u afk the whole exped, no drops for u
 

jannworld

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
0
Btw we can’t wear 2 ht necklaces at the same time right? Since u got 2 can check with u

i solo nzak more than 10times then get helm.
our diff is only i got 2 ht neck, and 1 epic pendent from hzak


cp nth to do with droprate

theres a min dmg. if u afk the whole exped, no drops for u
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top