[Official] MapleStory M

STUP1DL0V3

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2016
Messages
901
Reaction score
0
can sell it if u never equip the item before

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

Yup I know. What I’m asking now is if it’s possible to direct trade with another player. Means don’t need put on the trading store can just directly trade it with another player.
 

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,693
Reaction score
3,284
Yup I know. What I’m asking now is if it’s possible to direct trade with another player. Means don’t need put on the trading store can just directly trade it with another player.

Think no such function now. If not everyone just make many accounts
 

normanis

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
I did it at 90+, got 4th place in damage. 3rd place damage was 2x of mine lol. Wasted many pots and got nothing.
 

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,693
Reaction score
3,284
I only 94. Bishop. My buffs max liao..need get good team

Need luck unless you can get 9 more 100+ with unique weapons if not very hard to down. I got unique weapon plus 1 unique armor and unique ring, rest all epic with some levels and enhancements also can uplorry easily without warrior and mage buff
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top