[Official] MapleStory M

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2001
Messages
13,256
Reaction score
914
i plan to start now. is it too late ?

which servers recommended to play in ?

any tips ?

which class best?
 

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
26,267
Reaction score
0
Yup I know. What I’m asking now is if it’s possible to direct trade with another player. Means don’t need put on the trading store can just directly trade it with another player.
yea. There are some equips I kept for my friends. But dunno how to transfer leh. Haha
 

Yevin227

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
927
Reaction score
19
anyone have any idea how to change the name display of your character? seen alot of people having cat signs on their name lol
 

DragonFire

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
42,101
Reaction score
13,086
anyone have any idea how to change the name display of your character? seen alot of people having cat signs on their name lol

That is effect of a ring item. Limited time thing meant to make ppl spend money.
 

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2001
Messages
37,576
Reaction score
1,256
DOwnload and played for 2 days, this game damn boring sia.

I think ragnorok online is a better game.
 

DragonFire

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
42,101
Reaction score
13,086
I think they need to make it a bit more like original maple with more drops and crafting.

Gotta say afk farming with a full party is pretty impressive. First time I am seriously doing it now that I can one hit SF30 critters.
 

normanis

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
DOwnload and played for 2 days, this game damn boring sia.

I think ragnorok online is a better game.

If u are talking about PC version VS PC version, perhaps RO is better.

But for mobile, there isn't any good RO to begin with.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top