[Official] MapleStory M

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Joined
May 23, 2011
Messages
172,084
Reaction score
5,659
Lol its like better for me to tio epic armour pieces from elite dungeons....

My last few pieces obtained all sold at least 500k each..... while epic weapon prices crashed like crap :s22:
 

MadeInAnfield

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
7,443
Reaction score
784
Lousy pots just sell all.

Keep the tier you use.

My inventory is super empty except for the powders.

This is a very noob qn..but how to sell pots away?? Lol...

Btw I’m using bishop and I have MP eater..most of the time I think never use mana pot on auto quest or auto battle one
 

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Joined
May 23, 2011
Messages
172,084
Reaction score
5,659
This is a very noob qn..but how to sell pots away?? Lol...

Btw I’m using bishop and I have MP eater..most of the time I think never use mana pot on auto quest or auto battle one

I think there's a sell button in inventory. There's a default setting that automatically throws most junk into the sell list, so be careful you might accidentally sell away perfect normal weapons :s22:

Might be good for you to keep some mana pots, maybe the highest tier u have.

Anyway when you hit level 100 they will give you 20 more inventory slots.
 

wadchiuhuan

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
5,351
Reaction score
0
for those that pregistered and want to earn meso...

if make a new account(by changing google play account) and autoplay untill lv35, you will make 1.5mil. lv1 to lv35 around 2hrs of autoplay

then use main acc to sell a junk item for this new acc to buy, thats 1.3mil earned

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
 

WoShiPro

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
5,593
Reaction score
223
Lol its like better for me to tio epic armour pieces from elite dungeons....

My last few pieces obtained all sold at least 500k each..... while epic weapon prices crashed like crap :s22:

Which elite dungeons?

I always kana rare only..
 

superhero41

Master Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
3,656
Reaction score
204
sry ah but can ask u all something since u all like very experienced.

the lv85 chest reward inside got a 7star enhance scroll, when use alr is +7 star or get any item to 7star? currently the weap i using alr +4.... so if i use the scroll isnt it not worth since i only get +3??

another question is, i pre registered with outlook/hotmails but they only allow login on fb/twitter/google acct leh... likedat how i claim those bicycle pets and ring reward ah? cuz i intend to use my other email play other world to join my other friends de...

if i create new acct will i stil get the bike,pets and the ring reward?

any expert here try alr?
 

YouPlayIPlay

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2010
Messages
922
Reaction score
0
NL level 100 prioritize what skill first? And normally use what skil to whack zak for most effectiveness? Any high lvl NL here?
 
Last edited:

disastrous

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
2,448
Reaction score
692
Auto battle in Starforce field or Mini dungeon need to keep app active? Can put phone in sleep mode or do other things?
 

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Joined
May 23, 2011
Messages
172,084
Reaction score
5,659
Which elite dungeons?

I always kana rare only..

Level 95 elite dungeon confirm drop epic.

sry ah but can ask u all something since u all like very experienced.

the lv85 chest reward inside got a 7star enhance scroll, when use alr is +7 star or get any item to 7star? currently the weap i using alr +4.... so if i use the scroll isnt it not worth since i only get +3??

another question is, i pre registered with outlook/hotmails but they only allow login on fb/twitter/google acct leh... likedat how i claim those bicycle pets and ring reward ah? cuz i intend to use my other email play other world to join my other friends de...

if i create new acct will i stil get the bike,pets and the ring reward?

any expert here try alr?

Ya the 7 star scroll brings something from 0 to 7 stars. Not sure can use on something that is already few star to 7 anot, but confirm is not +7 but to 7 stars only. Not sure about pre register since I never pre register.

Auto battle in Starforce field or Mini dungeon need to keep app active? Can put phone in sleep mode or do other things?

Auto Battle you can just close the app. For me I'm using android, I just kill the app in my background, and I will receive notification when auto Battle stops.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top