[Official] MapleStory M

WoShiPro

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
5,593
Reaction score
223
My luck damn bad spend close to 40m getting my unique weapon from 13* to 14* keep fail/degrade luckily nvr destory..
 

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
50,979
Reaction score
4
found the richest guy in the whole maple lol
3 mythic emblem
how many legendary did he fuse lol
Screenshot_504.png
 

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
6,946
Reaction score
1,164
Frankly that why I chose to play in Asia 1 with the HK and Taiwanese ppl. Although I seldom interact with them (lazy to type Chinese) but at least seldom got this kind of lousy attitude. Last time play maplesea had enough of such nonsense
Ya true. Msea also last time like that.
Maybe is the sinkie pwn sinkie culture. :(

And why is the goal so important?
For motivation and personal satisfaction.
If no goals = no point playing. :o

My current goal: Lv120 by end of next week for mount.

I'm mid-Lv115 now. After I calculated minus the quests, daily hunts, netts, rest pt, banquet, hot buff and everything else... need about 10-12hrs/day in SF80. I got work and other RL schedules, so no choice but to afk 90% of the time. For this type of Lv120 rush event, either you must have time to play or you pay for the game to play it for you. Quite normal in this kind of mmo mobile game because the game company is running a business. Sometimes have to afk overnight too.

There will be real money spending too... If buy all the crystal packages, can make it below $200. (That's why I get pissed whenever I see people try to sabo troll kick others out of party while they're offline autobattling in SF80. It's because when you're kicked while your app is closed, the autobattle will still be used up but you won't get the EXP.) I don't play p2w but pay for aesthatics. It's my personal one-time goal since I'll be maining this class. The rest of the classes in future I can skip their mounts since I don't want to undergo that kind of stress again of trolls kicking offline players autobattling. :s13: My next goal after this will probably be simpler and more casual. :o
 

JohnnySasaki

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
10,276
Reaction score
511
found the richest guy in the whole maple lol
3 mythic emblem
how many legendary did he fuse lol
Screenshot_504.png

got money but no brains

go invest in a WA for fk :s22:

He got another alt sgpoorgal full set legendary emblems. but tt is last week maybe this week already mythic
 

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
50,979
Reaction score
4
people wan focus WA jiu let them focus la
i also playing WA, 80k cp liao
dmg lose bowmaster 2-3x
mana consumption 2x more
but can run around with flying skill xD
 

WoShiPro

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
5,593
Reaction score
223
1st time Solo nzak but no drop.. took 15mins die once but I got respawn ticket. Not sure if I should continue to solo Zak since pots consumption is quite high. F2P here gears quite lousy..

Anyone want 2 man PT instead? A2 Scania.
 

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
6,946
Reaction score
1,164
got money but no brains

go invest in a WA for fk :s22:
They will eventually buff KoC classes. :o Cos too many people complaint they overnerfed the KoC classes, they'll do something like how they buffed BM and Corsairs. I saw FB, their community manager also told them to rest assure since the KoC feedbacks are being reviewed. So the chances is very good.

If I'm in Nexon's shoes and want to please players while earn more money at same time, my guess is they may buff next week since it's the last 7 days of KoC lvl'ing event. Those bandwagon whales who only play top dps class but neglected their KoC may jump car and rush for level with the KoC lvl'ing event. More chances for them to buy autobattle tickets. If Nexon don't buff by next week, then they're really stupid lol... since they lose a big opportunity for win-win outcome.
 

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
50,979
Reaction score
4
They will eventually buff KoC classes. :o Cos too many people complaint they overnerfed the KoC classes, they'll do something like how they buffed BM and Corsairs. I saw FB, their community manager also told them to rest assure since the KoC feedbacks are being reviewed. So the chances is very good.

If I'm in Nexon's shoes and want to please players while earn more money at same time, my guess is they may buff next week since it's the last 7 days of KoC lvl'ing event. Those bandwagon whales who only play top dps class but neglected their KoC may jump car and rush for level with the KoC lvl'ing event. More chances for them to buy autobattle tickets. If Nexon don't buff by next week, then they're really stupid lol... since they lose a big opportunity for win-win outcome.

:s13: the nerf rly too big alr
NW was ranked 2 in dmg
WA was ranked 3 in dmg
phantom rank 1 in kmsm

now all the koc rank below explorer...:s22:
 

JohnnySasaki

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
10,276
Reaction score
511
They will eventually buff KoC classes. :o Cos too many people complaint they overnerfed the KoC classes, they'll do something like how they buffed BM and Corsairs. I saw FB, their community manager also told them to rest assure since the KoC feedbacks are being reviewed. So the chances is very good.

If I'm in Nexon's shoes and want to please players while earn more money at same time, my guess is they may buff next week since it's the last 7 days of KoC lvl'ing event. Those bandwagon whales who only play top dps class but neglected their KoC may jump car and rush for level with the KoC lvl'ing event. More chances for them to buy autobattle tickets. If Nexon don't buff by next week, then they're really stupid lol... since they lose a big opportunity for win-win outcome.

But this is Nexon. Where their CM even admits that Shielding Wards are not 100% in preventing your item from getting destroyed.

To them is like: “wah we release so shitty classes the whales also willing to throw so much money at it? Lets release more shitty classes in the future and get them to scissors gao gao :s13:”
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top