Yuppie98
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2017
- Messages
- 926
- Reaction score
- 0
Ok read pm
Punggol Waterway Sundew

Punggol Waterway Sundew
Items I bought recently:
• Rheem Heater
• Lightings (still short of 4) there’s 13 lighting points to fill.
• Apply for relocation from ISP
• Jacuzzi Bathtub
• Panasonic Aeros System 4 (Installatiom next week)
Hunting next:
1. Bathroom Accessories Towel Rack, TP holder
2. Cooker Hood
3. Mould guard paint
4. Wallpaper
5. Volvo changing to cheaper car save petrol.
I’m not renovating much this time, I’m making everything portable, ID to make modular cabinets, portable counter bar, each time I move gotta leave it behind and when buyer invite u to house warming ya heart break seeing everything is hack off.
Then I’m good I’m moving in soon![]()
Can share where you bought the bath tub as i wanted to get one too. thanks
Ya ya i wan pics.....share pics
Punggol Waterway Sundew
Hi pm me too thanks
Wonder should i build a slim tall cabinet for broom and mop in the service yard. Already plan to have a utility sink in the sy, dun noe whether still got space or not. Anybody got any ideas for storage of broom / mop to share?
dont waste money, you can buy those broom holder thingy from 3m. few dollars only i thinkWonder should i build a slim tall cabinet for broom and mop in the service yard. Already plan to have a utility sink in the sy, dun noe whether still got space or not. Anybody got any ideas for storage of broom / mop to share?
Wonder should i build a slim tall cabinet for broom and mop in the service yard. Already plan to have a utility sink in the sy, dun noe whether still got space or not. Anybody got any ideas for storage of broom / mop to share?
Defects rectification updates:
Sighs defects rectification for some places was worst of than before.
For eg
my dent wasn’t fix nicely it has a big patch to e whole door now.
pop-out tiles now becomes overly sunken
main door blemish is fix, but the other side are all badly scratched.
dry wall crack fix on top bottom not fix.