Official May 2017 SBF

mssynice168

Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2016
Messages
415
Reaction score
0
Anyone doing this?

T14lr1e.jpg


thinking abt doing, but worry abt ventilation n heat for the pipes. If net, moisture still can "escape", if all seal up n w lighting, wonder w it have effect on the pipes.
 

mssynice168

Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2016
Messages
415
Reaction score
0
I was told these days they cut the ceiling to install Lightings so it’s actually concealed.

rZ9sNH1.jpg



Tats y my ID told me, unless I do false ceiling or I put the light where it is, otherwise there w b cable track.

Since now we r planning to do L box lighting to hide the beam, so the main light can just remind at where it was at the original ceiling.
 

aidildada

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Who is ur officer??You go call the sales hotline and get the manager or supervisor.This kinda thing,you need to press them.Same case as mine waited so Long..if I never press they never process.But thank god next week is my key collection..
 

Yuppie98

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
0
Yes that’s correct “if you have sufficient funds in your OA” and “if you are taking of HDB Loan.”

It will not be refunded if you are taking a bank loan, it forms as a percentage of downpayment.

And it’s not refundable by default and certainly not 2 to 3 weeks time.




Option fee is reimbursed in cash if there is enough money in your CPF Ordinary Account (OA) to pay the downpayment. Otherwise, the option fee goes towards the cash portion of the downpayment.

 

Yuppie98

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
0
Doesn’t mean all will receive 2 to 3 weeks and doesn’t mean all will receive reimbursement it’s a case to case if one have sufficient CPF for D/P, taking bank loans or HDB.

Don’t give wrong input here.

Respect is earn and certainly you’ve lost EVERY.

Well , I did received mine 2-3weeks later after my key collection.

Have some respect !
 

EEYOUR

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
74
Reaction score
1
I’m just stating when I’m receiving mine . He/she just asking when receiving ?

So each and everyone that comment have to give the 100% right info, is that what you mean ? Some of us here are 1st time owner and answering based on our experiences.

Doesn’t mean all will receive 2 to 3 weeks and doesn’t mean all will receive reimbursement it’s a case to case if one have sufficient CPF for D/P, taking bank loans or HDB.

Don’t give wrong input here.

Respect is earn and certainly you’ve lost EVERY.
 

Yuppie98

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
0
Then state clearly for yours — received within 2 to 3 weeks and that’s bcoz you applied HDB Loan with sufficient CPF for your D/P.
Instead of wrong info, ppl start confronting HDB for no rhyme & reasons.

I’m just stating when I’m receiving mine . He/she just asking when receiving ?

So each and everyone that comment have to give the 100% right info, is that what you mean ? Some of us here are 1st time owner and answering based on our experiences.

 
Last edited:

doubleJJ

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Then state clearly for yours — received within 2 to 3 weeks and that’s bcoz you applied HDB Loan with sufficient CPF for your D/P.
Instead of wrong info, ppl start confronting HDB for no rhyme & reasons.





I don’t think there’s anything wrong with @EEYOUR’s reply. I also received mine in 2-3 weeks and I would have shared that too because the question was “...when will you get back...” and not “...will you get back...” to imply that everyone will receive theirs.


Of course, the circumstance in which we managed to receive our returned option fee is as what you have stated in the earlier posts.
 

Yuppie98

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
0
That will really depends on how e message was read, a group of ppl will see when will u get back vs will u get back individually.

For instance “when will u get back?” can be confused as a blanket questions without realising will u get back. One May hearsay “u will get back” and think by default everyone will get back. Said person won’t ask “will u get back” or others may read it as “defo get back”. There are many kinds of readers.

And also in your 1st para “will u get back” is a question that doesn’t imply that everyone will receive theirs whilst “when will you get back” does imply that everyone will receive theirs. So there’s e error.

yzhBTfK.jpg


I don’t think there’s anything wrong with @EEYOUR’s reply. I also received mine in 2-3 weeks and I would have shared that too because the question was “...when will you get back...” and not “...will you get back...” to imply that everyone will receive theirs.


Of course, the circumstance in which we managed to receive our returned option fee is as what you have stated in the earlier posts.


 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top