I hope can get one of my choices in eastwave sia
Which blk? 4 or 5 rm?

I hope can get one of my choices in eastwave sia
I hope can get one of my choices in eastwave sia
i think all the 2013 and 2014 projects sure can get keys by this year. Eastcrown also started already together with Eastbrooks soon. That's basically like the bulk of the SBF.
U guys are kachong spiders siaI think those going for eastbrook maybe can get keys before year end.
The ones nearest to mrt not so soon. Probably 2 more years to go. Hopefully everyone wants near mrt and go for that hahahahaha
hahaha.. I'm hoping people change their minds and go for resale now (since got up to 70k in grants)..
wonder what is the drop out rate for sbw...
Yessss pls all go for resale. Resale units much bigger lol.
When i was at eastcrown over the weekend, a contractor showed me 2 4rm units. Super small leh. Resale better *ahem*![]()
Hopefully drop out rate is high. Haha
SBW 5-room here... pls don't fight EastWave with me...![]()
For sengkang just got reply from hdb
2 I am afraid that we have not scheduled your flat selection appointment at this time. Nevertheless, we estimate that the selection exercise will begin in Apr 2017.
3 We will notify you via SMS to xxxxxxxx when the invitation package is available online on My HDBPage.
4 If you book a completed unit, we will typically arrange the appointment to take possession of the flat about 3-4months after the flat selection appointment.
Quite long. Was hoping to get it by June~July lol. Fat hope.
I also counting down for Sengkang. Hopefully it won't be in late April. Not in SG at that time.
Thanks for sharing. Tried asking them they also just replied that it is not ready.. whats your target area?
Compassvale mast.
Went to see most of the sites, next choice is probably fernvale rivergrove. But most are high floor, I actually prefer 10 and below haha.
How abt u?