Official One Piece Figurine Thread

Heaven_Wisher

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, after roaming in HWZ for many years, i decided to register as a member and start a thread about One Piece.

So CALLING ALL ONE PIECE FANS/COLLECTORS!!!


Come share your collections of One piece figurines or simply just discuss anything about One Piece. :s13:
 

haoxiang1985

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2002
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I have been a collector of OP since 2005. I am intending to sell off some of my collection as i am running out of space at home. I think i have a pretty good collection, though i don't collect small figurines (smaller than styling series) and soft toys. Be it POP Neo series 1, Original japan Styling series 2 with rare, shueisha OP calendar 2004 - 2011, life size chopper, the list goes on... If you are interested in any OP figurines or collectibles, do drop me a PM and i will contact you soon (Trading / Buying both welcome). I posted a link containing a selection of the OP collectible i have:

h ttp://ww w.flickr.com/photos/articblade/5676032411/in/photostream
(Please remove the spaces, i don't have enough post to post a proper link)

I also have a number of contacts in taiwan, hong kong and japan that are able to source out any hard to find collectible you are looking for. Just drop me a PM.

P.S. I am looking for OP Styling 2008 Special Edition - Luffy in blue coat, if you are selling or willing to trade. Please PM me thanks!
 
Last edited:

mambo65

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Check the price for POP

Hi

I would like to ask which one of POP is still available and how much is it for each POP?
 

mambo65

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi

My frenz and i would like to buy the following POP if still available:

Portrait Of Pirates NEO2 - Vivi

Portrait Of Pirates NEO1 - Nami

Portrait Of Pirates NEO4 - Sanji

Portrait Of Pirates NEO1 - Luffy

Portrait Of Pirates NEO3 - Zoro

Portrait Of Pirates NEO2 - Ace

Portrait Of Pirates NEO2 - Franky

Can check out with you which POP One Piece is still available pls pm me or sms me @ 91018010 asap
 

haoxiang1985

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2002
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I have received a number of enquiry on the POP figurines i have. I have POP Neo Series 1 all to way to the latest POP, other than ** Mild series (which i sold) and Strong world series (which i don't collect). Unfortunately i sold my full excellent series a year back so i don't have that too.

This are my asking price for the P.O.P:


Neo 1 (2007) Luffy 299
Neo 1 (2007) Nami 389
Neo 2 (2007) Ace 299
Neo 2 (2007) Vivi 499
Neo 2 (2007) Franky 299
Neo 3 (2008) Zoro 299
Neo 3 (2008) Mr 2 339
Neo EX (2008) Chopper 149
Neo EX (2008) Chopperman 129
Neo 4 (2008) Sanji 299
Neo 4 (2008) Nami v2 399
Neo 4 (2008) Shanks 149
Neo 5 (2008) Sogeking 149
Neo 5 (2008) Nico Robin 399
Neo 6 (2008) Brooks 199
Neo 6 (2008) Lucci 299
Neo EX 2 (2009) Carue 888

All figurines are japan version and mint in sealed box. These are peg to japan market pricing. If anyone is interested to obtain the full set, i will sell it at S$4000. Price are negotiable if you buy a number of figurines. Please PM me and i will give you my contact. Thanks

Best Regards,
Hao Xiang
 
Last edited:

mambo65

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi

How about S$3000 for the whole set?

Hello,

I have received a number of enquiry on the POP figurines i have. I have POP Neo Series 1 all to way to the latest POP, other than ** Mild series (which i sold) and Strong world series (which i don't collect). Unfortunately i sold my full excellent series a year back so i don't have that too.

This are my asking price for the P.O.P:


Neo 1 (2007) Luffy 299
Neo 1 (2007) Nami 389
Neo 2 (2007) Ace 299
Neo 2 (2007) Vivi 499
Neo 2 (2007) Franky 299
Neo 3 (2008) Zoro 299
Neo 3 (2008) Mr 2 339
Neo EX (2008) Chopper 149
Neo EX (2008) Chopperman 129
Neo 4 (2008) Sanji 299
Neo 4 (2008) Nami v2 399
Neo 4 (2008) Shanks 149
Neo 5 (2008) Sogeking 149
Neo 5 (2008) Nico Robin 399
Neo 6 (2008) Brooks 199
Neo 6 (2008) Lucci 299
Neo EX 2 (2009) Carue 888

All figurines are japan version and mint in sealed box. These are peg to japan market pricing. If anyone is interested to obtain the full set, i will sell it at S$4000. Price are negotiable if you buy a number of figurines. Please PM me and i will give you my contact. Thanks

Best Regards,
Hao Xiang
 

haoxiang1985

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2002
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Sry can't do 3k...... Market value for the full set is above 5k. Just take a look at the japan auction sites and ebay. 4k is really the min i am taking thanks.
 

Heyhello15

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Sry can't do 3k...... Market value for the full set is above 5k. Just take a look at the japan auction sites and ebay. 4k is really the min i am taking thanks.


wow i just checked out ur gallery you are fkn crazy lol. Biggest one piece fan i've seen on the internet. I may need help searching for some POP figurines. The neo line that you have posted up has prices too. luffy for 90 bucks :X. I'm guessing that was ages ago

my e-mail is s amjok@h otmail.com give me a shout out
(without space)
 

restigate

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
WOw! I have been waiting for this thread!

I dont have a big collection. Just some small ones.

___One_Piece_Capsule____by_Restigate.jpg
 

ahxjun

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
LIMITED ACE FIGURE.

I'm Selling this for $250, anything just leave a reply here?
h ttp://w ww.flickr.com/photos/63811021@N08/5803866863/in/photostream/
h ttp://w ww.flickr.com/photos/63811021@N08/5803866869/in/photostream/
(Cancel away the SPACE) sorry
xD
 

yonghuat8

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi haoxiang pls call me i am interested in buying the whole set from you number is 81130600 thanks :)
 

haoxiang1985

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2002
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the interest. The full POP Set has been sold.

I still have quite a number of other OP figurines. Will post the pictures here real soon. Thanks!
 

NgiaoCi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,089
Reaction score
5
I am looking for this :

Excellent Model One Piece Neo DX Portraits of Pirates 1/8 Scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure: Trafalgar Law

Anyone nows where I can get this please PM me. :D
 

esteliv

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
1,437
Reaction score
0
mad collection... machiam otaku house..

anyone knows where to get one piece's jolly roger sticker ?
 

uchiha4

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm new here, and also a new fan of One Piece... Anyone knows where to get the wanted posters of the strawhat crew? Thanks.
 

Dax0926

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the interest. The full POP Set has been sold.

I still have quite a number of other OP figurines. Will post the pictures here real soon. Thanks!

I saw u have One Piece the Grandline Men PVC - Vol 4 - Trafalgar Law,
r u selling it??pls pm me if u do.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top