I wish to sell my entire OP collection to finance for my new house. Unless stated otherwise, all figurines listed are Japan version and MISB. All prices are quoted in SGD.
I have a 100% positive feedback on ebay under haoxiang1985. You may also view some of the figurines listed here in my ebay website. Note that most of the figurines listed here are not sold on eBay as I do not have time to list them.
Do drop me an email at onepiecesale@gmail.com and I will reply as soon as I can. Overseas purchases are welcomed, shipping will be sent through singpost registered airmail, i will provide shipping quotation upon request.
WTS: Tony Tony Chopper Film Z Final Battle Costume (Genuine)
Condition: Opened for photo takings only
Price:$60
E-mail me at th_shen1994 @ hotmail.com for details
prefer to meet at mrt stations near the west side
Cash on pickup (U PASS $$$ I PASS ITEM)
Hey guys, I'm giving up most of my collection as I'm moving to a new place with space constraints..
The humble collection consists of: - P.O.P - Portrait of Pirates Sets - One Piece
- Banpresto Figurine Sets for ONE PIECE
- Revoltech Mechas (Gurren Lagann Whole Set and others etc)
- Figma/Nendodroid Posable Figurines
- Star Wars Mini Muggs Exclusive Complete Set 9 Figures
95% of these are "MISB" as can be seen in the Actual photos showing the physical condition of the item.
If you are interested, you can find them over here
h ttp://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hobbyists-bazaar-280/%5Bmisb%5D-giving-up-hobby-%96-one-piece-mecha-starwars-4713884.html
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.