[Official] Playstation 5

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,500
Reaction score
2,473
Biang...play Spider-Man MM half way the console shutdown by itself.’

Have to press the power button on the console. After starting up, notice there’s a system software update.

so fast got use.. jia liatzzzzzzzz
 

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324
Biang...play Spider-Man MM half way the console shutdown by itself.’

Have to press the power button on the console. After starting up, notice there’s a system software update.

I also just updated the new firmware, seems to solve the download bug but i nv really experience it. Btw, the update shld't be running and restart by itself ba unless u accidentally click the ok button when it prompt.
 

Tukatuz

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Messages
671
Reaction score
152
No. Was chasing someone in the game then suddenly the graphic hang. Then goes black.

I also just updated the new firmware, seems to solve the download bug but i nv really experience it. Btw, the update shld't be running and restart by itself ba unless u accidentally click the ok button when it prompt.
 

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
14,284
Reaction score
5,662
if once decided on the LG CX as a tv ( not for monitor) then maybe can consider 65 inch instead.

There are ppl who bought the 55 CX as a tv and to play ps5 and then now regret that the size too small esp if you are using that as a main tv in the living room.

65 inch is the sweet spot. not too big not too small, just nice for HDB living room. TV viewing distance also okay for standard hdb bto living room.

I think 65 inch is bare minimum for 4k TV at the usual 2.5-3m viewing distance. 55 inch is too small for 4k TV at that distance, its very hard to see the difference at that distance.
 

MakiMaki

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
502
Reaction score
85
Anyone here is playing demon soul now?

Me... but limited playing time.. about an hour on weekdays..only can play more on weekends. Initial thought.. bosses are easier compared to Sekiro. But definitely enjoying every moment of it.
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
kena whacked left and right. stucked at the stupid bat like manticore

Lolol reminds me of how I felt 11 years ago when I first played Demons Soul. When stuck, just go Magic.

I still remember how frustrating it was and how proud I felt when I finally beat Sasuki and the Flamelurker.
 

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324
Anyone here is playing demon soul now?

Me, still in quite early stage, so far only defeat the tower knight and armor spider, taking my time to farm and build for later part.

Lolol reminds me of how I felt 11 years ago when I first played Demons Soul. When stuck, just go Magic.

I still remember how frustrating it was and how proud I felt when I finally beat Sasuki and the Flamelurker.

Yea, magic is the easier mode, tested out the royalty class and seeing that it can 1 hit every mob with soul arrow is like uhm okayy, not my style. In the end went for knight class for a more "demon soul" experience but at time real frustrating with some enemies that just throw themselves at you with numbers.. :s22:
 

zyangtoh

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Anyone got cheap 4k tv recommend (besides prism)? Max budget around $800. About 40-43 inch is good enough
 

MakiMaki

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
502
Reaction score
85
Me, still in quite early stage, so far only defeat the tower knight and armor spider, taking my time to farm and build for later part.



Yea, magic is the easier mode, tested out the royalty class and seeing that it can 1 hit every mob with soul arrow is like uhm okayy, not my style. In the end went for knight class for a more "demon soul" experience but at time real frustrating with some enemies that just throw themselves at you with numbers.. :s22:

Lol... I’m feeling a bit different from the norm though... I find magic user probably easy to use against weaker enemies.. but I always find myself using my crescent falchion to melee down stronger enemies and bosses instead. But since already decided on magic user.. will finish this run on magic before changing to strength build.. for that more souls game feel u mentioned haha..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top