[Official] Playstation 5

Silencer

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,812
Reaction score
40
we can just walk into a sony store and preorder?

i see the sony online store cannot even preorder

U can't PO from Sony store now. U can only put your names in the waiting list.
U can just walk in any Sony store and register your name. Each store has it's own list though
Somerset 313 store got more than 900 names on the waiting list

My advice is start register your names in the Sony stores. It seem Sony is getting stock every month and so if u register now, may get it in a few mth time

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Guys, is $62.90 for R3 Spiderman Miles Morales Standard Edition cheap? If so I wanna order leh... :)
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
99,494
Reaction score
12,773
You can scroll back to many pages back I post a qr code

It will bring you to a waiting list (rumored more than 600 people)

Sent from Sony XQ-AT52 using GAGT

thanks man

found it

current queue 800+ :s22:
 

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Messages
105,555
Reaction score
141
even retailers on lazada scalping EU sets for $1000+

4Zs4OWM.png
 

Xue

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,166
Reaction score
27
0DqtflS.png

got stock on courts as of 9.27am. Not sure can last how long
 

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
112,649
Reaction score
4,415
The true price of a PlayStation 5
This past week I’ve been watching eBay, trying to decide if I should sell my PS5. I wouldn’t dream of becoming a scalper, but it’s getting hard to ignore just how much it’s worth. My daughter and I had beaten Astro Bot and Miles Morales, so I thought I’d peek at the resale market. Wow, are they worth a lot!

And it’s not just the PlayStation 5 — I found that Xbox Series X and S, Nvidia’s RTX 3090, 3080, 3070, and 3060 Ti graphics cards, and AMD’s rival RX 6800 and 6800 XT GPUs are all commanding incredibly high prices on the resale market. It no longer surprises me how each big ticket holiday gaming gadget sells out nigh-instantly anytime they’re restocked; the incentive for scalpers is just too high. They’re so high even folks like me, who bought one intending to use it, might have to think twice. (That's capitalism for you.)

nU3jJpT.png


Once again, if you don't need it now, just wait. i myself will probably only purchase one when GT7 is out~
 

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,380
Reaction score
1,848
Not bad..these retailers always have some left over stocks and release as and when.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top