[Official] Playstation 5

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,380
Reaction score
1,848
I PO at Best Denki on 20 Nov. anyone on same batch and contact by BD for delivery or pick-up?

Online or walk in order?

If u did an online order and paid, they surely fulfilled it already..so I guess yours is walk in and putting name down without a deposit ya?
 

perrification

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
2,138
Reaction score
3
If u just wanna choose between these 2, definitely the steelseries. Alot bad reviews about the pulse. Avoid it.

But 7P got no chat-game audio shifter.... Not too sure about that Cos it's quite an often used function for my ps gold.

I am looking for a good headset as well no limit on budget but can't find anything solid. The blackshark is more for pc and same problem as 7p. The older higher end arctis series needs optical jack which ps5 don't have need to get adapter which I don't want to.
 

perrification

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
2,138
Reaction score
3
But 7P got no chat-game audio shifter.... Not too sure about that Cos it's quite an often used function for my ps gold.

I am looking for a good headset as well no limit on budget but can't find anything solid. The blackshark is more for pc and same problem as 7p. The older higher end arctis series needs optical jack which ps5 don't have need to get adapter which I don't want to.

If only they allow integration with xm4 zzz
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
Yeah... i went thru all the options last night... so I think i’m just gonna get the Sony 3D pulse just to try it out to see how it goes considering it’s an inexpensive headset, provided if there are stocks of course... need to book or not huh ?!

But 7P got no chat-game audio shifter.... Not too sure about that Cos it's quite an often used function for my ps gold.

I am looking for a good headset as well no limit on budget but can't find anything solid. The blackshark is more for pc and same problem as 7p. The older higher end arctis series needs optical jack which ps5 don't have need to get adapter which I don't want to.
 

Elysium87

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2017
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
89
But 7P got no chat-game audio shifter.... Not too sure about that Cos it's quite an often used function for my ps gold.

I am looking for a good headset as well no limit on budget but can't find anything solid. The blackshark is more for pc and same problem as 7p. The older higher end arctis series needs optical jack which ps5 don't have need to get adapter which I don't want to.

wait what? the new ps5 controller doesnt have the plug for 3.55mm for headphones??
 

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Messages
105,555
Reaction score
141
Why you all need specialized headsets ah? Most TVs now come with Bluetooth. I pair my Sony XM3 and AirPods Pro directly to my TV with no issues.
 

kenneth_88

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2015
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Why you all need specialized headsets ah? Most TVs now come with Bluetooth. I pair my Sony XM3 and AirPods Pro directly to my TV with no issues.
My TV old, don't have Bluetooth. Plus it's fixed to my PS4 so might as well leave it as it is along with the VR while my PS5 put in my room.
 

alfseeto

Senior Member
Joined
May 25, 2000
Messages
1,531
Reaction score
7
Guys, I put a preorder with Gamewerks in Clementi on 20 Oct but they still cannot tell me when I can get a set. What’s the best place for me to try to put a preorder now?
 

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324
But 7P got no chat-game audio shifter.... Not too sure about that Cos it's quite an often used function for my ps gold.

I am looking for a good headset as well no limit on budget but can't find anything solid. The blackshark is more for pc and same problem as 7p. The older higher end arctis series needs optical jack which ps5 don't have need to get adapter which I don't want to.

Don't think currently got any higher end headset that specially cater for PS5, might need to wait awhile more. I am using Astro A50 gen4 PS4 version, 3d audio works perfectly with it via usb.

Didn't get the adaptor as i doesn't really use the audio mixing for game sound/chat.
 

XxGaiaxX

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
669
Reaction score
20
Guys, I put a preorder with Gamewerks in Clementi on 20 Oct but they still cannot tell me when I can get a set. What’s the best place for me to try to put a preorder now?

Every where have a long waiting queue, with most shops not being able to provide a date for stock. So your best bet is still to order from Sony. Chances of them getting stock are definitely higher than any other shops out there right now, and more reliable too.
 

MakiMaki

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
502
Reaction score
85
Guys, I put a preorder with Gamewerks in Clementi on 20 Oct but they still cannot tell me when I can get a set. What’s the best place for me to try to put a preorder now?

Did they call u to ask your put deposit? If they never then highly likely they cannot guarantee a unit for your either Dec (2nd batch) or jan-Feb (3rd batch).
 

alfseeto

Senior Member
Joined
May 25, 2000
Messages
1,531
Reaction score
7
Did they call u to ask your put deposit? If they never then highly likely they cannot guarantee a unit for your either Dec (2nd batch) or jan-Feb (3rd batch).

Yeah, shortly after posting here they called me. Said likely Jan/Feb and I need to put deposit. I wonder if I should try Sony instead.
 

eslayer09

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
Yeah, shortly after posting here they called me. Said likely Jan/Feb and I need to put deposit. I wonder if I should try Sony instead.

Think even if you PO n put in waiting list with Sony now, you will be way behind the list, really doubt u will get earlier than Jan since they have long waiting list and now fulfilling stocks for Dec for those who PO and was in the earlier waiting list
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top