[Official] Playstation 5

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
Me got order from HN on Sep 19 around 12:05am
I called them and they told me most likely Jan - Mar 2021
Last mth I manage to PO from Sony store and so I cancelled my HN PO

Your HN preorder, how is the refund like? I feel like giving up my HN PO and putting the order somewhere else. :(
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
Just like Microsoft, I think Sony also have different tiers of channel partners, and may be HN is just not on their first tier channel partner list anymore for some reasons, therefore not a lot of stocks are allocated to HN. I believe most of those game-shops are also 2nd tier or even 3rd tier channel partners, cause first tier channel partners are usually big chain retailer like Challengers, Courts, Best Denki... HN should also be on first tier de by right ... but something went wrong I think ...

Your HN preorder, how is the refund like? I feel like giving up my HN PO and putting the order somewhere else. :(
 

zyangtoh

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
anyone pre order 2nd batch from hachi/challenger? They told me no exact date yet,but it will be from 3rd week of December onwards.
 

Fazlik

Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
I order on 18 sept from HN. Still no news of the ps5 collection at the moment.

Me too.. Ordered online around 8plus pm. Think likely might not get it by December.. Hoping to at least be fulfilled by Feb. March is just too far away lol.
 

Silencer

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,812
Reaction score
40
Your HN preorder, how is the refund like? I feel like giving up my HN PO and putting the order somewhere else.
:(

I just email HN and request for cancellation of the order.
They reply refund will take 3-14 business day
The email address can be found on the confirmation email you received from HN

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
 

ArsenalGear

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2002
Messages
958
Reaction score
8
HN's PO was up longer than all other sites. Most likely they took on more orders than I fufilled. I cancelled my HN a day after I placed my order when I recieved the email from them that they will take up to March 2021 to fulfill the orders.
 

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
17,141
Reaction score
469
and it's a wrap...

zGUWRN9.jpg
 

smallbb

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
I think I’m in the same batch with you... also. ETA Jan to Feb ...

I PO 20 Nov 3pm Best Denki. Wrote on invoice ‘before Christmas’. Called the shop yesterday and they confirm I m on the list for before Christmas delivery. No exact date though.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top