[Official] Playstation 5

zyangtoh

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
I feel you, but how come cancelled? They didnt put pre order with delay meh? My seller did that and i saw quite a few do that also

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT

I think is because they didnt ship on time. Last night I check, they put their ship time on 8/12. Then this morning kena cancelled by shopee
 

LiLAsN

Master Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
2,700
Reaction score
510
Previously I put my name in PlayE but no news till now. Only Sony contacted me to make payment at their store.

I put my name in PLAYe during the second queueing batch for the Nov set. I was around the 200+ place. I finally got an email from them last week for the December batch. But since I already got a november batch PS5, I passed my PLAYe offer to a very close gaming/poly-days friend of mine.

I actually was accepted for another GameXtreme PS4 Trade-in too. But again, I am doing it to secure a set and then passing it along to my gaming friends to buy. So I take no cut at all. I'll let them do the transaction directly with the shop.
This is me using my very old gaming group on Whatsapp to ensure that there is no chance at scalping unlike if I post here and potentially getting replies from scalpers.

If none of my gaming friends are interested in the trade-in for PS5 from GameXtreme, then I'll open up my slot here for gaming people that I know are interested on the PS5. Since the PS4 trade-in makes it harder for scalpers who will probably not have one nor want to part with their own one only to sell off the PS5 that they get. So yup. Will see how it goes.
 

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324
Yes but if he want to play on first day he missing out.

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT

Yea, as mentioned if can wait then get it during 12.12 lor. If not just go down retail shop to grab it at rrp when it is out, don't see the possibility that the standard edition will be sold out etc.
 

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
12,518
Reaction score
115
I think is because they didnt ship on time. Last night I check, they put their ship time on 8/12. Then this morning kena cancelled by shopee
Hmm maybe try check with seller if they can do anyth? Like give u a better price etc. If cant then maybe no choice buy retail copy ba

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT
 

zyangtoh

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
I feel you, but how come cancelled? They didnt put pre order with delay meh? My seller did that and i saw quite a few do that also

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT

They just reply to me, they said that is shopee system probelm. Shopee dont allow them to extend anymore. I believe they can do something loh, I saw a lot seller didnt ship out also can update parcel information
 

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
12,518
Reaction score
115
Yea, as mentioned if can wait then get it during 12.12 lor. If not just go down retail shop to grab it at rrp when it is out, don't see the possibility that the standard edition will be sold out etc.
Yeap. Sadly released before 12.12 if not high chance will have promo / flash sales.

As for sold out im not sure i guess wont because some playing on pc + online can buy. But if they never release online stock physical shop i feel will run out of stock. Just saying, haha.

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT
 

Krenko_mob_boss

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
U PO in store or online? I PO online on 18 sep evening, on 19 sep i received an email stating that shipment was delayed to late dec. on 22 sep, i received another email stating that shipment was delayed to late dec to mar. i think most of us received the same email? either way, i confirmed with one of the employee (the one who emailed about warranty) and he said my queue number was 11X and that "According to Sony, the stocks to reach between Dec 2020 till March 2021."

Many cancel after receiving the second email, so maybe u might be able to get it earlier?

I ordered online! Are you referring to the email they sent about the order being delayed for 99 days?

I called as soon as I got that email as well and but they told me it was not an issue.

But when I called them again recently they are telling me otherwise and not making any promises.
 

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
12,518
Reaction score
115
They just reply to me, they said that is shopee system probelm. Shopee dont allow them to extend anymore. I believe they can do something loh, I saw a lot seller didnt ship out also can update parcel information
Yes nonsense. Maybe their planning bad etc. Even if cant they can do smth for you ma. Wa this shop.. Thanks for sharing. Not advertising but next time u can try gamebusted. I choose this shop cause i feel pretty good based on my experience. But i almost cancelled their order also sia :o lucky they never disappoint. But feel bad for you bro.

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT
 

kenneth_88

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2015
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
I put my name in PLAYe during the second queueing batch for the Nov set. I was around the 200+ place. I finally got an email from them last week for the December batch. But since I already got a november batch PS5, I passed my PLAYe offer to a very close gaming/poly-days friend of mine.

I actually was accepted for another GameXtreme PS4 Trade-in too. But again, I am doing it to secure a set and then passing it along to my gaming friends to buy. So I take no cut at all. I'll let them do the transaction directly with the shop.
This is me using my very old gaming group on Whatsapp to ensure that there is no chance at scalping unlike if I post here and potentially getting replies from scalpers.

If none of my gaming friends are interested in the trade-in for PS5 from GameXtreme, then I'll open up my slot here for gaming people that I know are interested on the PS5. Since the PS4 trade-in makes it harder for scalpers who will probably not have one nor want to part with their own one only to sell off the PS5 that they get. So yup. Will see how it goes.
Ahhh ok, then probably I check with them again what's my slot status. I'm planning to give the slot to my friend.
 

shadowex

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Messages
316
Reaction score
5
I think is because they didnt ship on time. Last night I check, they put their ship time on 8/12. Then this morning kena cancelled by shopee

I never like ordering online if I wanna get the game on day 1. Never know what problems might happen to cause it to be delayed. Rather pre-order at the shop and self collect to ensure I'll be getting it.
 

zyangtoh

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Yes nonsense. Maybe their planning bad etc. Even if cant they can do smth for you ma. Wa this shop.. Thanks for sharing. Not advertising but next time u can try gamebusted. I choose this shop cause i feel pretty good based on my experience. But i almost cancelled their order also sia :o lucky they never disappoint. But feel bad for you bro.

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT

Actually, I bought from gamebusted before but bad experience. Last time I pre order watch dogs legion, they only ship on release date that is fine. But when the game reach me, the case already crack and ask me go down to their warehouse and exchange.
 

Tukatuz

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Messages
671
Reaction score
152
Actually, I bought from gamebusted before but bad experience. Last time I pre order watch dogs legion, they only ship on release date that is fine. But when the game reach me, the case already crack and ask me go down to their warehouse and exchange.

Thought shops can only ship out on the actual day itself?
 

zyangtoh

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
I never like ordering online if I wanna get the game on day 1. Never know what problems might happen to cause it to be delayed. Rather pre-order at the shop and self collect to ensure I'll be getting it.

I am fine with dont get the game on day1. I just want the pre order bonus haha. Last time I only pay $67.9 for the game, I think is a good deal so I pre order from them.
 

shadowex

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Messages
316
Reaction score
5
I am fine with dont get the game on day1. I just want the pre order bonus haha. Last time I only pay $67.9 for the game, I think is a good deal so I pre order from them.

The pre order bonus is usually for the first few batches of stock they receive so even if you go to the normal shops and buy 1-2 weeks after release, still have the bonus. The digital codes are already packed into the box
 

zyangtoh

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Thought shops can only ship out on the actual day itself?

If they want to try reach customer on release day, they will ship out one day before. Shopitree is doing that. Gamebusted they ship out a lot order before release day as well, just my copy they ship out on release day (dont know for any customer got this experience or not)
 

zyangtoh

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
The pre order bonus is usually for the first few batches of stock they receive so even if you go to the normal shops and buy 1-2 weeks after release, still have the bonus. The digital codes are already packed into the box

Really? I pre order few times from gamextreme, never see they give out pre order bonus so I stop order from them
 

XxGaiaxX

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
669
Reaction score
20
Yes nonsense. Maybe their planning bad etc. Even if cant they can do smth for you ma. Wa this shop.. Thanks for sharing. Not advertising but next time u can try gamebusted. I choose this shop cause i feel pretty good based on my experience. But i almost cancelled their order also sia :o lucky they never disappoint. But feel bad for you bro.

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT

To be fair, its how Shopee system treat 'pre-orders' order. A shop I used to purchased previously told me before about how the system work, thus they only open up PO exactly 1 month before the actual release, else Shopee will cancel the orders automatically. Which shops cant do anything, unless they sell it to you direct without having to go through Shopee platform.
 

atactugrul

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I put my name in PLAYe during the second queueing batch for the Nov set. I was around the 200+ place. I finally got an email from them last week for the December batch. But since I already got a november batch PS5, I passed my PLAYe offer to a very close gaming/poly-days friend of mine.

I actually was accepted for another GameXtreme PS4 Trade-in too. But again, I am doing it to secure a set and then passing it along to my gaming friends to buy. So I take no cut at all. I'll let them do the transaction directly with the shop.
This is me using my very old gaming group on Whatsapp to ensure that there is no chance at scalping unlike if I post here and potentially getting replies from scalpers.

If none of my gaming friends are interested in the trade-in for PS5 from GameXtreme, then I'll open up my slot here for gaming people that I know are interested on the PS5. Since the PS4 trade-in makes it harder for scalpers who will probably not have one nor want to part with their own one only to sell off the PS5 that they get. So yup. Will see how it goes.
I even bought a LG CX but still couldn't managed to order PS5. I added my name to Sony waiting list but been told that there is a huge list before me so very unlikely to get one before April 2021. :(
If your friends doesn't interested with that trade in slot, I have a PS4 Pro and would love to use it with trade in slot you mentioned. (I will not need PS4 if I can managed to get PS5 anyway :))
 

XxGaiaxX

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
669
Reaction score
20
Really? I pre order few times from gamextreme, never see they give out pre order bonus so I stop order from them

Pre-order digital bonuses usually is for the first few prints of the physical games. Thus if the seller still take in the original batch, the pre-order digital bonuses will still be there.
 

Sugarcoated

Junior Member
Joined
May 21, 2019
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
I ordered online! Are you referring to the email they sent about the order being delayed for 99 days?

I called as soon as I got that email as well and but they told me it was not an issue.

But when I called them again recently they are telling me otherwise and not making any promises.

Nope, there was another email after the 99 days one. it looked similar to the delayed "late dec" email. both emails have the same subject, "Regarding your PS5 Pre-order".

If you didnt receive the late dec to mar email, maybe urs is confirm late dec?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top