[Official] Playstation 5

bluechocobo

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
90
Reaction score
5
some of them asking deposit like around $100-$200
seems some of people here put name in sony store?
 

Clarence80

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
2,810
Reaction score
4
when did you pre-order at Shopitree?
turns out they had my records from sometime back so i happened to be in priority.. just nice when i texted them yday, someone dropped out of the reservation(assuming dec PO) so heng heng i got it lo
 

Foxtrot88

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Hello. Anybody willing to part with the digital version (can wait till May) please let me know! Want to give as a birthday present. Thank you!!
 

ratinacage

Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2012
Messages
121
Reaction score
1
If anyone has a disc version to let go, I will take it. Cannot do digital version as I hoard ps4 disc. Lol
 

niko_bellic

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2010
Messages
398
Reaction score
4
Guys, managed to get my Digital set from shopitree yesterday..

So I have also graduated...

For my courts digital May 4:
It is currently being reserved by rEe_tAn of course at RSP and "Cut Box" :s13:



Will still keep a lookout here, if anyone still need heads on availability then let me know...


PS: our @amuroraysg bro also has a disc set from BD eta May..

So perhaps we can consolidate


MR LOH!

im still looking for one if any bro is letting go. so far have missed all the drops (heart pain)
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,230
Reaction score
669
I got sony wait list ishoptree wait list and Best denki po(which i think someone ask already) i will inform here if anyone keen to take it once they contact me..
 

kruzeryo

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
50
I got sony wait list ishoptree wait list and Best denki po(which i think someone ask already) i will inform here if anyone keen to take it once they contact me..

Hi Amuroraysg, already dm you earlier for the disk version. Please let me know you are releasing it. I am keen to take your set. Thank you.
 

kenneth_88

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2015
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
I got sony wait list ishoptree wait list and Best denki po(which i think someone ask already) i will inform here if anyone keen to take it once they contact me..
Same. I got Sony, Play-E, shopitree but all digital edition
 
Last edited:

veltix

Master Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
2,554
Reaction score
176
Maybe by end year got all ps5 exclusive and ps5 stock will come to retailers.

Sent from OPPO CPH1919 using GAGT
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,230
Reaction score
669
Hi Amuroraysg, already dm you earlier for the disk version. Please let me know you are releasing it. I am keen to take your set. Thank you.

Dont need to gan cheong.. beside the one i am playing none of those received yet.. once i received call or sms i will post here..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top