bluechocobo
Junior Member
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2021
- Messages
- 90
- Reaction score
- 5
some of them asking deposit like around $100-$200
seems some of people here put name in sony store?
seems some of people here put name in sony store?

turns out they had my records from sometime back so i happened to be in priority.. just nice when i texted them yday, someone dropped out of the reservation(assuming dec PO) so heng heng i got it lowhen did you pre-order at Shopitree?
im rooting for you bro! still just hope they dont last min cancel the order can alreadyThat’s sudden…. Damn… still waiting….!
im rooting for you bro! still just hope they dont last min cancel the order can already
Guys, managed to get my Digital set from shopitree yesterday..
So I have also graduated...
For my courts digital May 4:
It is currently being reserved by rEe_tAn of course at RSP and "Cut Box"
Will still keep a lookout here, if anyone still need heads on availability then let me know...
PS: our @amuroraysg bro also has a disc set from BD eta May..
So perhaps we can consolidate
MR LOH!
I got sony wait list ishoptree wait list and Best denki po(which i think someone ask already) i will inform here if anyone keen to take it once they contact me..
I got sony wait list ishoptree wait list and Best denki po(which i think someone ask already) i will inform here if anyone keen to take it once they contact me..
Same. I got Sony, Play-E, shopitree but all digital editionI got sony wait list ishoptree wait list and Best denki po(which i think someone ask already) i will inform here if anyone keen to take it once they contact me..
Same. I got Sony, Play-E, shopitree
Same. I got Sony, Play-E, shopitree but all digital edition
Hi Amuroraysg, already dm you earlier for the disk version. Please let me know you are releasing it. I am keen to take your set. Thank you.
Much effort to get and sell to bros here. Appreciate the hard work!Mine all Disc edition