[Official] Playstation 5

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
657
@Amuroraysg

To add-on, also don't anyhow spend the "Demon's Souls" for simply Souls just because you want to purchase items or upgrade stats. They will be of much better help in the future. Just keep them first. There's also something about Soul Form and Human Form.....you go figure yourself. Don't wanna spoil for ya.

i am suprised.. u say dont use soul to upgrade stat n weapon often.. i will keep this in mind

thanks

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
657
Thanks for the advice. Will wait then. If I*********ve got spare cash I would*********ve gotten ps5 from scalpers
:)
even if u have spare cash try dont spend it on air like that.. wait a while more and u can use that cash for better things like games faceplate accessories, even can use it to buy bunch of dualsense controller connected up using usbC to usbC cable and wearing it on your neck which is far more worth it and feeding others greed..

:s13:

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
 

MD_Luffy

Junior Member
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Anyone have tried the manual recording to record gameplay on ps5?

Problem: there will be a timer at the top of the screen blocking gameplay.

Trying to search online and no solution to remove it while recording..
 

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
14,226
Reaction score
287
Anyone have tried the manual recording to record gameplay on ps5?

Problem: there will be a timer at the top of the screen blocking gameplay.

Trying to search online and no solution to remove it while recording..

A couple of way to go around
1.Capture card link to pc
2.Connect to twitch and stream
3.save your gameplay after every hour(share button)
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
Before you misunderstand, I meant the "Demon's Souls" you obtain after beating Bosses, not the usual Souls currency you get from killing normal enemies. Just sharing because I made the mistake and it's an irreversible one. Gotta wait for the next play through. It causes you to miss some "useful" stuffs and will also limit your choices.

i am suprised.. u say dont use soul to upgrade stat n weapon often.. i will keep this in mind

thanks

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
657
Before you misunderstand, I meant the "Demon's Souls" you obtain after beating Bosses, not the usual Souls currency you get from killing normal enemies. Just sharing because I made the mistake and it's an irreversible one. Gotta wait for the next play through. It causes you to miss some "useful" stuffs and will also limit your choices.

ah that make sense now.. now i understand thanks

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
657
Got drop for xbox series x at hachi.tech.. if anyone interested


VpN6Diq.jpg


Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
 

darkevil

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2002
Messages
1,300
Reaction score
4
I just got my arctis 7p. Was actually looking really forward for it. But somehow I was quite disappointed by the sound quality. Am I the only one feeling this? Or perhaps my expectations was too high?

I'm presently using a q90r soundbar, been using headphone such as qc35 and wf1000xm3 for my daily commute. :/
 

smeagoly

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
2,360
Reaction score
152
I just got my arctis 7p. Was actually looking really forward for it. But somehow I was quite disappointed by the sound quality. Am I the only one feeling this? Or perhaps my expectations was too high?

I'm presently using a q90r soundbar, been using headphone such as qc35 and wf1000xm3 for my daily commute. :/
Would say artcis 7p is already a very good overall gaming headset. Can use for Ps5, android, voice calls. I find the USB C dongle super useful and battery life is good.

If you want something better for gaming the next step up in the arctis range is the top end arctis pro wireless, which is about 500.

You can try connecting it to your pc first and adjust eq to your liking before using it back on your ps5
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
657
Before you misunderstand, I meant the "Demon's Souls" you obtain after beating Bosses, not the usual Souls currency you get from killing normal enemies. Just sharing because I made the mistake and it's an irreversible one. Gotta wait for the next play through. It causes you to miss some "useful" stuffs and will also limit your choices.

Now i know what you mean... just clear the Phallanx last night..

Tempted to cheese King Doran.. but i worry my skill bue gan.. so maybe left for later..
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
Now i know what you mean... just clear the Phallanx last night..

Tempted to cheese King Doran.. but i worry my skill bue gan.. so maybe left for later..

Now that you mention King Doran, I found out that his AI is a little messed up. There seems to be some instances where he will retreat and don't really attack you. And that opens up for you to hit him. Yeah it's optional, you can come back later. However, he will drop an item as a reward. :D
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
657
Now that you mention King Doran, I found out that his AI is a little messed up. There seems to be some instances where he will retreat and don't really attack you. And that opens up for you to hit him. Yeah it's optional, you can come back later. However, he will drop an item as a reward. :D

luckly the first boss not too hard.. at least what its not as hard as i expected it to be.. clear it without dying... hope the rest a also more forgiving..

King doran when he retreat he doesnt attack.. and that make him sitting duck.. but reaching him we still need to dispose the red eye knight.. which is a bit of a challenge for me :(
But i think we better take the advantage now... worry later when they patch it.. no chance to get demonbrandt earlier anymore...
 
Last edited:

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
43,656
Reaction score
1,252
Got drop for xbox series x at hachi.tech.. if anyone interested


VpN6Diq.jpg


Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra

Xbox series X is pretty good.
I have both PS5 and Xbox Series X but recently i find myself playing Xbox more than my PS5

The only thing i have problem is the button layout, ABXY instead of X Circle Triange Square which i am more familar

But other than that, gamepass is game changer. Now they even have NBA 2k21 and Madden the latest one in game pass. In Jan, i paid like $100 for NBA 2k21 PS5...that is like 5 months of game pass :s22:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top