[Official] Playstation 5

final1

Master Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2005
Messages
4,827
Reaction score
986
Demon Soul vs. Sekiro, which one more difficult huh?

Demon's Soul is actually not that hard if you ask me.
If you want to, you can just cheese all the bosses by going for magic build.
The AI cant handle it if you just stay at long range and shoot magic.
Eg. for the tower knight boss near the beginning of the game, you can just camp on top of a tower and shoot magic at it and kill it slowly. As long as you have fragrance ring, you have infinite MP. The boss cant touch you.
Alternatively, you can do it the hard/proper way and go sword/shield build and whack the bosses legs till he falls down and then go in for the kill.
So, yeah, its really not that hard. Worse come to worse, you can co-op and get another player to beat the boss for you. Oh, and, at least, you still have a shield you can hide behind if you really suck at dodging.


Now, Sekiro is much much much harder and I think it is out of reach for the majority of players.
No co-op!
No shield! If you want to play defensive, the game will punish you!
Stay far away and shoot from long-range is not an option! One to one sword fight only!
Double+ HP gauge (whack boss's posture gauge (which regens) first before you can even touch his HP).
You have to beat bosses or mini-bosses to increase your stats. You can't grind (you can grind in demons souls).
Holy ****.
But, for people who love Souls games, Sekiro is a must play!
 
Last edited:

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
Sekiro is a life-changing game. It is the game that got me into more difficult games. Back when it released, I just dived in without any souls-borne experience. The most difficult ip I played before Sekiro is probably the Mega Man series. lol.

For those who just bought Demon's Souls, how is it?
 

Deathshadow

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
493
Reaction score
286
May I ask if it is okay to leave the game disc in the PS5 console when turn off ?
No issues at all, I do that all the time. As I only play one game at a time before moving on to the next, the disc stays in the console for weeks/months until I've completed it. Only then will I eject the disc for the first/last time.

I've done it on both PS4 & PS5, and can confirm there's no hardware issues with turning off the console with the disc inside.

No need to eject the disc every single time you stop playing. Its not necessary.
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
Noted, thanks everyone for the advice. Yes, I also play only one game at a time also, and only move on once I finish it; find it troublesome to have it in and out every time I play...

No issues at all, I do that all the time. As I only play one game at a time before moving on to the next, the disc stays in the console for weeks/months until I've completed it. Only then will I eject the disc for the first/last time.

I've done it on both PS4 & PS5, and can confirm there's no hardware issues with turning off the console with the disc inside.

No need to eject the disc every single time you stop playing. Its not necessary.
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
656
just notice nioh 2 ps4 save not showing in nioh 2 remastered apparently need to upload from ps4 and download again to ps5

if i dont have ps4 how?

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
 

Kwein

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2000
Messages
10,229
Reaction score
1,865
Same applies to other PS4 games with free upgrade to PS5 or can cross save you need to boot up the PS4 version saves only can be transferred in game not just upload to cloud and download back

just notice nioh 2 ps4 save not showing in nioh 2 remastered apparently need to upload from ps4 and download again to ps5

if i dont have ps4 how?

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra


 
Last edited:

Deathshadow

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
493
Reaction score
286
just notice nioh 2 ps4 save not showing in nioh 2 remastered apparently need to upload from ps4 and download again to ps5

if i dont have ps4 how?

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
You don't need PS4 console. The save data transfer can be done entirely on PS5. It have to be done in-game and not via cloud storage (The same method just like Spider-Man Remastered & Spider-Man: Miles Morales).

1) Make sure your Nioh 2 save data is in your PS5.
2) Insert Nioh 2 PS4 disc in your PS5 console. Start the game.
3) On the main menu, select System - Cross Save Management - Upload Save Sata to Cloud Storage. After upload is completed, exit the game.
4) Launch Nioh 2 Remastered PS5 version.
5) On the main menu, select System - Cross Save Management - Download Save Data from Cloud Storage.

https://www.pocket-lint.com/games/n...e-games-to-nioh-remastered-collection.amphtml

Etbe_lRXcAAtPZe
EtbfBJzXUAA3QXw
EtbfBJyXUAAIXzK
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
656
You don't need PS4 console. The save data transfer can be done entirely on PS5. It have to be done in-game and not via cloud storage (The same method just like Spider-Man Remastered & Spider-Man: Miles Morales).

1) Make sure your Nioh 2 save data is in your PS5.
2) Insert Nioh 2 PS4 disc in your PS5 console. Start the game.
3) On the main menu, select System - Cross Save Management - Upload Save Sata to Cloud Storage. After upload is completed, exit the game.
4) Launch Nioh 2 Remastered PS5 version.
5) On the main menu, select System - Cross Save Management - Download Save Data from Cloud Storage.

https://www.pocket-lint.com/games/n...e-games-to-nioh-remastered-collection.amphtml

Etbe_lRXcAAtPZe
EtbfBJzXUAA3QXw
EtbfBJyXUAAIXzK

Mine digital version nioh 2.. does it mean i have to uninstall the remastered... and attempt to upload first before i redownload remastered edition again...

Thanks
 

Deathshadow

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
493
Reaction score
286
Mine digital version nioh 2.. does it mean i have to uninstall the remastered... and attempt to upload first before i redownload remastered edition again...

Thanks
I think no need uninstall Remastered. Try to redownload Nioh 2 PS4 version instead, see if its possible to install both PS4 & PS5 version of the same game.

After you've completed the save data upload process via the main menu of Nioh 2 PS4, you can delete & uninstall the game. Then launch Nioh 2 Remastered & download the save data.
 

bendoggo

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Sekiro is a life-changing game. It is the game that got me into more difficult games. Back when it released, I just dived in without any souls-borne experience. The most difficult ip I played before Sekiro is probably the Mega Man series. lol.

For those who just bought Demon's Souls, how is it?

Quite fun also but combat wise is quite different from sekiro. Actually Sekiro itself is quite different from all the souls-borne games
 

Deathshadow

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
493
Reaction score
286
be like me wait patiently for stocks to be available in store then walk-in purchase. all these drops at unearthly hours quite hard to get. lucky i still have ps4 and alot of backlogs.
Besides PS5 exclusives like Astro's Playroom, Demon's Souls, Returnal & Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, having a huge backlog of PS4 games is one of the reasons why its worth buying a PS5 at the earliest chance you can get (At retail price of course. PS5 isn't worth buying if it cost more than $729).

Every single game have better performance, run smoother & best played on PS5, compared to PS4 Pro. From God of War to Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone to The Last Guardian, clearing your entire backlog on PS5 is the way to go.

https://www.backwards-compatible.com
 

bluechocobo

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
90
Reaction score
5
for me actually I can wait, but I didn't expect ff7 intergrade release that's why I kind really want the ps5..
and the reason I bought ps4 also want to play ff7 remake 😊
and I see the upgrade of ff7r that's why I kinda excited for the ps5.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top