[Official] Playstation 5

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
Just asking..... How do u all transfer data from ps4 to ps5....

If u sold ps4 before getting ur ps5

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 

Icefjord

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2012
Messages
1,810
Reaction score
21
I've asked this before. It's either wifi or LAN.
If you go youtube, there is full tutorial.

You can upload the saved games to PS Plus cloud. I will be trying it once i get my digital version.

Just asking..... How do u all transfer data from ps4 to ps5....

If u sold ps4 before getting ur ps5

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 

alexneoh

Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
340
Reaction score
6
Just asking..... How do u all transfer data from ps4 to ps5....

If u sold ps4 before getting ur ps5

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

I sold my ps4 before getting ps5 and forgot to upload the games save to ps+.

Now my ps5 like a new console for new ps gamer.

Luckily was I always finished the game before move to another game.
 

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
Then I think I need to start anew for one my my most played game already....

I use the account I subscribed to ps+ then when I subscribe to ps+ use wrong account to subscribe....

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 

HiHelloBye

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
446
another one..... :s8:
DFFB428-F-D0-A8-4725-9-D7-B-E704723549-A2.png
 

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2000
Messages
11,855
Reaction score
358
Today's an intense day for ps5 drops. So many stores release. Probably the biggest drop so far, eh? Courts, Challenger, Sony, Gaincity
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,209
Reaction score
657
damn funny le this sony.. drop so many set online but wait list never 100% furfill first... haiz...
 

HiHelloBye

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
446
My current TV is 4k 60hz HDMI 2.0

I very gian the LG CX to get the 4k 120Hz HDMI 2.1, hahaha but right now still ex and not many games can take advantage of 120Hz yet

better get the CX, now clearing stocks because new series for 2021 will be releasing soon.

still expensive la, but the price better than last year’s.....

gaming with OLED just shiok 👍
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top