Looks like Sony Store one will be shipping this month?
Website says shipping by 31st Mar

Looks like Sony Store one will be shipping this month?
wah disc version still up after going oos for a while
the sony store has no "My Account" page to see my order details.
I want to see if I can believe I really secured a unit. it's like a dream
Anyone missed the dropped? Letting go of my order (eith extra controller) from Sony store at RRP. - $828.90
Managed to get one from Hachi.
PM Me. if no pm, i will be cancelling from sony.
Anyone missed the dropped? Letting go of my order (eith extra controller) from Sony store at RRP. - $828.90
Managed to get one from Hachi.
PM Me. if no pm, i will be cancelling from sony.
U missed maybe can pm this guy bro
is this playE?
you’re a saviour man thanks!!!!!